“Comfy roomy not luxurious but totally legit and centrally located. Staff very helpful HUGE value”
Review of Stamford Suites

Stamford Suites
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Stamford
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Stayed here by accident and lived it. Initial impression was - its not the Hyatt. BUT it's absolutely spacious w kitchen and living room so our stuff spread out all over - felt like our own apt - for very reasonable rate. Definitely coming back

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Lklaud
Sansani C, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
Dear LKlaud,

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave your feedback for our Stamford Suites Hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed staying in our spacious one bedroom suite and would come back. I appreciate you notice that we are not the HYATT but still offer the VALUE that was worth your spending.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any inquiry and your future reservation. I will personally take care of it and will upgrade you to our Royal Suite upon availability. We look forward to your return.

Sansani Chanthakitkong
(203) 359 - 7303 (Direct)
sansani@stamfordsuites.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed 11 March 2012

wanted an affordable, spacious, well maintained and clean hotel suite found it, in stamford ct, at the stamford suites. the amenities are basic, but the staff and the locale make up the difference. don't overlook the stamford suites.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank chris m
Sansani C, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, 13 March 2012
Dear Traveler from the South,

Thank you for taking your time and writing about us. I am glad to hear that our staff had done a great job in accommodating you. We want to make sure that you felt like home while you were staying with us.

We do not stop improving our service and amenities. Your next visit you will be able to enjoy our complimentary shuttle service within 5 mile radius, starting in April!

We hope to see you again soon. If you need any assistance in making your future reservation, please feel free to contact me. Have a wonderful day!

(203)359-7303
Irvine, California
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Rooms at this all-suite hotel, recently refurbished, are very large, with a full kitchen and separate bedroom with comfortable king-size beds. Ideal for more than one or two nights, when you don't want to eat out every meal. With a good diner across the street and a supermarket within a mile, location is convenient without being right in the noisy restaurant/club row downtown, though this is also less than a mile. More reasonable than the chain hotels, especially since the rooms are so much bigger!

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Imackin
Sansani C, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, 6 March 2012
Dear Imackin,

Thank you for taking your time to write about us. Your feedback is very important. And thank you for noticing that we have recently refurbished our suites. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our newly renovated rooms.

You are right! We are located in a walking distance to Stamford Downtown where restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and shopping malls are. It seems that you really did take advantage of our location and were able to enjoy the downtown area.

We hope to welcome you back here again soon. If you need any assistance in making your future reservation, please feel free to contact me. Hope to see you soon!

General Manager (203) 359-7303
Vermont
Reviewed 8 December 2011

We spent 5 night with our two teenage sons at the Stamford Suites over Thanksgiving. We've stayed here numerous times and was pleasantly surprised to see that the suites have been updated with new carpet and freshly painted walls. The suite is very large, more like a one bedroom appartment with loads of space to spread out. The Kids stayed on the sofa bed and took over 1/2 of the living area. Its directly across from the police station so its very safe and there is ample above ground and underground parking. Easy walking distance to downtown area and numerous great restaurants. There is no resturant on site but with a kitchen and local delivery service from the nearby deii/dinner this is not an issue. The daily maid service even clarns your dishes in the kitchen. The bathroom has a signle jacuzzi tub, a little worn, but functional. I travel extensively for business and stay at far nicer and (of course) more expensive, however this hotel is perfect for families and longer term stays. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. They even ordered a delivery Pizza for the kids on the first night of our stay as we were late for a nearby sushi dinner with my brother and his wife. We'll be back again soon.

Room Tip: I prefer a corner suite, but they are all bright and sunny.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank hookedonTravelVT
Sansani C, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, 12 December 2011
Thank you for taking your time and posting a review for our Stamford Suites Hotel. And thank you for your repeating business. It was great to welcome you back again during the Thanksgiving holiday.

I am glad to hear that our spacious suite could accommodate your family comfortably. And yes, we clean dishes for you! Our daily maid service spends good amount of time to clean one suite to make sure your home away from home is spotlessly clean.

There are several restaurants in a walking distance from hotel, however, they do close around 10-11pm. I am glad that our Front Desk staff was keen enough to order pizza delivery for you.

We hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday with your family and hope to have you back here again soon. Please feel free to contact me for your next visit in Stamford and I will make sure you are upgraded to our corner suite.

Happy holidays!
203-359-7303
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Just what was needed and more: Clean, quiet, safe and in a good location. My trip was delayed thanks to the airlines. The staff was so helpful in taking care of things for me. The manager Ms. Taya really made me feel at easy by dealing with the airlines and the rental car company. Thank good they were there for me. Otherwise I would of lost it. The room was large, ample kitchen space and the hotels location is great. Once again it was the friendly staff that made my stay so pleasant.

Room Tip: The gym is worth checking out. Ask for a corner room.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
6 Thank Coastalkat
Sansani C, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, 17 August 2011
Thank you for taking your time in writing a review for our Stamford Suites. It was a pleasure having you here. I'm glad that our staff was able to assist you in dealing with the airlines and the rental car company. I hope your flights back home were pleasant.

Thank you for noticing our spacious suites. All of our suites equipped with full kitchen and a large living area to make sure our guests feel like home.

We hope to see you again.

Best regards,

+1-203-359-7300
Cave Creek, Arizona
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Unhappy at another Stamford lodging, stumbled onto this facility and stayed two nights. Our suite had a nice bedroom; gigantac sitting/livingroom with a full kitchen!!! Frig, stove, microwave, breakfast bar. Reasonably priced. It is an older facility but well kept. Breakfast is just coffee and Danish as compared to a more full free breakfast at other facilities. Parking is free in an uncovered lot. Seems to be ideal if one needs to do some meals in the room. We will stay there next year!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Papaleadfoot
Thank you for taking your time to write a review for our Stamford Suites. And thank you for noticing our spacious suite with full kitchen and a large living area. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you had a chance to enjoy cooking in our kitchen and hope you felt like home. It’s a pleasure having you here.

We can’t wait to have you back here at our hotel. See you next year!

Best Regards,
+1-203-359-7300
New York City, New York
Reviewed 15 April 2011

I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked a month long stay at the Stamford Suites for my boyfriend and two kids but I was pleasant surprised that the place surpassed all my expectation. These rooms are the biggest rooms I have seen for the price range, and since I was traveling with a family, I deeply appreciated the extra square footage. The front desk was very welcoming, and made sure we were comfortable during our entire stay. Free parking, breakfast, and wifi are a bonus. Overall an excellent value that won't put stress on your wallet. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling with a family, or just looking to unwind in their own big suite. Side note: I'm also happy to hear about the big renovation on the hotel, since this place can only get better. Looking forward to my next stay!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business