Stamford Suites
US$108
US$226
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$180
Sheraton.com
US$92
US$77
Crowne Plaza Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$260
US$217
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenseparate bedroomstop shopnice kitchenhalf mileunderground parkingcontinental breakfastroom servicestovefurniturecleanlinessnycgymshuttlechannelskeys
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I stayed with my family during my short assignment at Stamford. Hotel is very nice and comforatble for family. Rooms are large with full fledged kitchedn. Both my wife and son were very happy with their stay while I was at work. Restarants are only few blocks away. We felt the downtown pretty safe and you can walk around any time . Parking was easy, room service was good and people at front desk were also nice.

Room Tip: Rooms on high floor have a good view of the city
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Sansani C, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Dear Subramanya S,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for our Stamford Suites Hotel. It was a pleasure having you and your family here. I am so happy to hear that your family enjoyed the stay with us. We hope to welcome you and your family back here again soon!

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Stayed here for an extended period while working in Stamford. I used the shuttle to get to and from work or the train station most weeks and used the gym almost everyday (just a few blocks up the street). The rooms are very large compared to most hotels I've stayed with plus have the added convenience of a kitchen and living room. I also really appreciated the close proximity to Stamford's "restaurant row", especially considering my lack of cooking skills :/. All in all, If business brings me back to Stamford, this will be my first choice.

1  Thank Ro A
Sansani C, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Ro A,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for our Stamford Suites Hotel. It was a pleasure having your here as our guest for an extended period of time. I'm glad you were able to utilize our amenities such as complimentary shuttle service and membership to a local health club which is within walking distance. I'm happy to hear that even though you did not get to use our fully equipped kitchen, at least you could walk to the 'restaurant row' on Bedford Street which is only few steps away from hotel.

Thank you again for being our guest. We hope to welcome you back here again!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Hotel is very convenient and comfortable for business and family stay, the stuff is very friendly and always eager to help. this hotel is highly recommended.The rooms are very large and have a kitchen that is very convenient for long term stay. great location, easy parking, stuff is very friendly!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Sansani C, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Dear Olga B,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for our Stamford Suites Hotel. I am glad you had a wonderful stay in our spacious suite. Our location is convenient, short walk to restaurants, bars, movie theaters, and train station. We also offer shuttle service Monday through Friday complimentary.

Please stay with us again should you need an accommodation in Stamford for the future. We look forward to welcoming you back here soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I was very happy staying at the Stamford Suites. It is a clean, no-frills apt. hotel, nicely equipped kitchen and pleasant personnel. I would recommend it to anyone. Good location and easy parking are a plus and attentive staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank kay095
Sansani C, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Dear kay095,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for Stamford Suites Hotel. I am glad to hear that you were happy with your stay. Yes our hotel is a fully-furnished-apartment like with fully equipped kitchen and a living room. Thank you for recognize our staff. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

My family stayed at this hotel and they liked it a lot.

The location is really convenient. Stamford mall is 4 blocks away and around its area you can find restaurants, night clubs and fast food (perfect). The rooms are very spacious and have a full kitchen, which is pretty convenient if you prefer to cook your own meals and/or want to save money.

The staff was really helpful and friendly.

Thank you guys!

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear JorgeRai,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for our Stamford Suites Hotel. I am glad to hear that your family enjoyed the stay with us. Yes our location is perfect with easy access to mall, restaurants, and other entertainment. We look forward to accommodating your family again!