Stamford Suites
Sheraton.com
Amsterdam Hotel(Stamford)
US$110
US$77
All reviewsfull kitchenseparate bedroomstop shopnice kitchenhalf mileunderground parkingcontinental breakfastroom servicestovefurniturecleanlinessnycgymshuttlechannelskeys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2013

They made me feel so special. They tended to all of my needs. They made me feel as if there was not a task to big for them to fulfill. Every request I made was done promptly. The manager even helped me with my bags when I had gotten the shuttle service they provide free of charge. They were always pleasant when most people would be frustrated. The suites are very big and comfy with all updated appliances. It is close to many restaurants and shopping venues. They also had entertainment for my children. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are larger and have more windows
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Sansani F, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear Melissa A,

Thank you for being our guest and taking your time to write a review for Stamford Suites Hotel. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to fulfill your request and deliver their service up to your satisfaction. I'm happy to hear that you utilized our complimentary shuttle service. I hope you enjoyed the 'restaurant row' on Bedford Street which is a block from our hotel.

Thank you again for choosing our Stamford Suites Hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I only stayed one night but overall experience was a good one. Got in late and easy walk to several restaurants. room was clean...great value. I left something behind and called the staff. They mailed it to me the next day. this extra service was much appreciated.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Sansani F, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Jack M,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for Stamford Suites Hotel. I'm glad to hear that our staff was able to deliver their service up to your satisfaction. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We stayed for a week here and we felt it was just like home. The suite was large and had 2 tvs in bedroom and living rooms so my husband and I didn't have to fight for the remote control. Very clean. Kitchen had all utensils we needed for cooking. Coffee in the morning was great. Staff were accommodating and very friendly. It was also close to restaurants although they didn't have room service. We were happy we chose this place. We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2013
Sansani F, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear lberry454,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for us. It was a pleasure having you and your husband here as our guests. I'm happy to hear that we made you feel like home and that you enjoyed our suite as well as our off-site health club and shuttle service. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I stayed there for over a month and it just felt like home. The suite is large. It has full kitchen where I could make something to eat instead of eating out every day for more than 30 days. The off-site gym and the free shuttle are great added value for the price that I paid. It is also so close to everything else especially local bars and convenient stores. Great location. Most importantly, the staff made me feel like home. Very friendly. I will stay here again if I have to come back to Stamford!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom F
Sansani F, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear Tom F,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for Stamford Suites Hotel. It was a pleasure having you here for over a month. I'm happy to hear that you enjoy your stay especially the short walk to local bars and convenient stores, the off-site gym, and our shuttle. We look forward to having you back here again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2013

After staying for work all last month at stamford suites I would like to thank them for their outstanding experience. I liked being a short walk away from all the action in Stamford. And being a short train ride away from all the hustle and bustle of New York City. This was a great time and I will
definitely be back if I am ever in Stamford.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank traveler100433
Sansani C, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear traveler100433,

Thank you for taking your time and writing a review for Stamford Suites Hotel. It was a pleasure having you here on an extended stay. I'm happy that you enjoyed staying with us and got to walk to places around the hotel. Yes Stamford is only 45 minutes away on an express train to Manhattan. Staying in Stamford and taking a train to Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan is much more affordable than staying in Manhattan.

We hope to see you again soon!