“Horrible stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
A TripAdvisor Member
“Horrible stay”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2004

This hotel is absolutely disgusting. There are rodent bait traps in the bathroom, and the staff did not inform me of this, even when they set up a crib for my baby in the room! I walked into the bathroom and saw her reaching for a black box that was filled with poison! When I called the fron desk, they conceded that they do have a rodent problem, and that they place these bait traps in all the bathrooms. I was very upset that I had not been told, even as they knew that I had a small child with me. The hotel clerk told me that it was up to me to watch my child, and that she would never have had this happen with one of her children. (Of course not, she knows the traps are there). She was very arrogant, and I never even received an apology. Apart from this, the smell in the room was horrible, the room was filthy and I wouldn't even use the bathtub as it was so disgusting. Take my word for it, find somewhere else to stay if you can. I travel frequently on work related trips, and I have never stayed in a place that was this horrible.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
alvin24, Front Desk Agent at Stamford Suites, responded to this review, 23 November 2008
This review does not accurately reflect a current Stamford Suites experience as we've since undergone new management and enacted changes in policy to better serve our guests. An experience like the one described simply would not happen anymore.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)