“My Stay at the Stamford Hilton”

Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Stamford
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I really enjoy my stays at this location. This Hilton is very clean and well kept. I will recommend this hotel to my friends whenever they come to Stamford. This Hilton is located next to the Stamford metro train station, I take this train into NYC every time I am there.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Trevor R
StamfordHilton, General Manager at Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Your recommendations are appreciated and we can't thank you enough for your great feedback. We are located near the Stamford Train Station and close to downtown Stamford. We appreciate your continued loyalty and we look forward to your next visit to the Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

As usual, I stayed in the hotel for business trip and went to my favorite spot, the club lounge. What a surprise to find out John was not there (vacations). I told my colleagues to enjoy a meal in there but we missed John. He is always taking care of me, he takes my order if i want something from the restaurant, saving me waiting time in the restaurant, serves my drinks and makes my colleagues feel at home.

I hope to see him back pretty soon. Excellent person, employee and human being!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mitchael123

It is great to know that our guests continue to return due to the service they receive from our staff members. Thank you so much for your kind comments. I look forward to sharing your feedback. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I attend an annual convention here and have always had a very good stay. For some reason, this year was exceptional. Our room was spotless. The bed was much more comfortable than I recall in previous years and the food was the best yet. I was very impressed with the service, cleanliness and quality of linens and towels. I did not use the gym, pool, etc. but would recommend based on the areas I frequented.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dee Dee S

It is wonderful to read that we have been able to exceed your expectations while visiting the Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. It is always a pleasure to welcome back our guests and we thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

I've stayed at the Hilton Stamford Hotel twice over the past year. Each time was consistent with having a very clean and comfortable environment. The hotel staff is very prompt and friendly. I've been able to make friends with Ruben, one of the bartenders, who helps make the experience that much more enjoyable. I taught Ruben about a popular drink I got used to while serving in the Navy and he remembers it each time I come in. He provides recommendations on the menu items and I will tell you, each time the meal has been incredible. Thanks Ruben!

The breakfast has a little bit of everything, not just a standard continental breakfast. It's a great way to start your day. I'll be visiting the area again in a few months and I can't think of a better place to stay than this Hilton.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Marco S

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty. The greatest compliment we could receive is that our guests continue to return to our hotel when in Stamford. We are thrilled you found each of your stays comfortable and we appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff. Experiences like yours are what we strive to deliver to all of our guests and we are happy we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to your next visit to the Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center.

HHilton Gold Member.

Decided to visit the Hilton Stamford again. This is now my 4th visit to this location.

The last time was a disaster as my reservation was not honored. This time I was offered a re-do. I took them up on it.

I booked into a Deluxe room on the Executive Floor, after the upgrade I was then put on a King Suite on a non-executive floor. When asked why not the Executive Floor, they said that's the best they could do. So it was not really that different in the end.

After coming back in the evening, my entire bedroom area of the suite smelled like smoke. The guests next door were smoking marijuana in their room and it seeped into my room and blanketed all my stuff. I switched to another room after that - just had to wait a while late at night for hotel security to clear them out.

I also had breakfast there in the morning, which was great.

Overall much happier with this stay. Hopefully they will continue in this direction going forward.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 1stBuy

We are thrilled you had the opportunity to return to the Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. It was a pleasure to have had you here and we thank you for your loyalty. We continually refresh our commitment to our customers and we are happy your recent visit has resulted in a better stay. It appears we did not meet your expectations on every level and we hope to welcome you back again so we may provide you with a stay that ensures your complete satisfaction. Our team is always available to assist should you have any concerns and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Very clean, rooms are nice size , staff is very freindly and wil use this hotel again for sure, good prce too. Close to everything & downtown Stamford and easy . access to I95, very quick and easy to get on going both directions.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew G

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are happy you were able to enjoy our location, close to Downtown Stamford as well as the train station. In addition to a variety of on-site amenities such as our indoor pool and fitness center, our guests can utilize the complimentary shuttle service for area destinations and our team can answer any questions you may have. It would be great to welcome you back to the Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center again soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We booked a room on the day of travel. We found the hotel to be in need of an update. The staff was friendly and considerate and put us on the executive floor due to a large function at the hotel and lots of noise. The room was clean but old and in need of refreshing. The bed was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was updated except for shower/tub faucet which could not be turned off totally and dripped which we reported to the front desk upon leaving. Parking was a little scarey at night and did not see any security around when coming or going. Hotel needs an update but the location was convenient and for the price it was very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank William B

Thank you for sharing your perspective. We continually strive to provide a positive experience for all of our guests. Although we were able to provide you accommodations that met your expectations, we regret we missed the mark on ensuring your entire stay was as you had hoped. We already have our maintenance team looking into your comments regarding the shower and we thank you for bringing it to our attention. We hope you have the chance to visit the Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stamford
Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa
#3 of 14 in Stamford
Hyatt Regency Greenwich
Hyatt Regency Greenwich
#1 of 1 in Old Greenwich

Been to Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!