“Excellent Challah”

Add it.
Cobs
Ranked #130 of 487 Restaurants in Stamford
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were passing through STamford for lunch and next door to the deli a few doors down we stopped to take bread home, it was fresh etc, They offered free samples of their specialty cinnamon bread but bought Challah, the best I've ever had, just the right amount of sweetness. We finished that bread off in a few days. We will definitely stop by again on our way through CT to DE.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I came across Cobb by accident now any time I am in the area I have to stop and buy two or three loafs. The ham and cheese croissants are the greatest. I would highly recommend this bread to anyone.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Prices are a bit high, and the breads don't fill a lot of needs. I've tried the scones & sweets and found them unsatisfying.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Cobs bakery was at my gym last night handing out samples of their seeded rolls (cutely packaged with a plastic knife, napkin, and mini-cream cheese) to take with us as we left the gym. So, I brought it with me to work this morning. SO good! And, I looked up the nutrition info and I was quite happy with what I saw. I also tried a few bites of their current bread with the raisins and apricots. That was - honestly - one of the best fruit breads I've ever had, which is something I LOVE. So, I'll be stopping by the bakery soon to pick up rolls, breads, and that apricot thing, especially for if I have company over for brunch. Their prices also seem quite reasonable. I might even start buying my bread from Cobs instead of the grocery store. Thank you!

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

The bread was good and the staff was helpful and the atmosphere was clean and lively! Great bakery and I highly recommend it!