“Worth a try.”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Stopped here for late lunch on the way to RI and we were not a bit disappointed. You can sit outside in good weather with a calming view of Long Island Sound in the distant waters. My husband and I shared an appetizer of p.e.i. mussels in a cheesy cream sauce and it was amazingly good. We never had mussels that way.

I had a cod sandwich which was very tasty. My husband was all set to order salmon until he saw a waiter bring a sumptuous looking burger to someone. He loved it!

1  Thank laverita

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Late in June we went for Skipper´s Dock in Stonington. We were 6 person and wanted to dine outside to enjoy the view over the bay, Even though that the rain soon started falling down, everybody was seated down inside without any problem. We had to leave our bread and butter outside in the rain, but just got new. I had the most delicious Tuscan Salad, which I stillthinking about. Every body loved their meal and also the swordfish and seafood was fresh and perfect. I wish I could go back.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Didn't eat there but wanted to ck out the location and prices. I was surprised to find the prices nominal - all under 20$, and the location couldn't be better...

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a little lunch. The oysters "first bites" we're good but a bit pricy for 5. My husbands fried clam dinner was excellent for the price. My clam chowder was tasty but ran short on clams. Unfortunately the bar tender tried to pass off our gin and tonics with gin and "water "? Did he really think we wouldn't notice. Used to be a favorite stop for us..... Looks like its time to find a new fav spot.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

When in Rome, right? If you're in the Boro, stop in for a bowl of chowder. It's creamy and decadent. Full of flavor. Tons of outdoor seating and a friendly wait staff! Enjoy!