“Best Pizza AWARD! Family Operated with great,consistantly GOOD FOOD!”

Stonington Pizza Palace
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Stonington
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Dine-in and takeout service since 1986 offering pizza, pasta, grinders, salads, fresh seafood, Greek food, gyros as well as beer and wine.
Hingham,ma
“Best Pizza AWARD! Family Operated with great,consistantly GOOD FOOD!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Friendly Staff & Booths to sit and enjoy
The Good Food, Lots of choices.
Very accomodating to customers.
I like my Pizza Extra Crispy.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank building19

Stonington, Connecticut
“Great menu and food with 'eat in' or 'take out' options”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

A very warm and friendly spot with a varied menu and daily specials. Often very busy which indicates the popularity and quality of the offerings. Run as a family business with great attention to detail. A regular stop for a Stonington 'local'.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank IP3806
Ledyard, Connecticut
“wonderful place!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

What a fantastic place warm, friendly and welcoming! Food is awesome!Dimitri and his family are running a top notch place! Will be stopping by often

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank michellepstammel
New York
“Stonington Scallops !”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I can't comment on anything else on the menu except the Stonington Scallops because they are so good I can't bring myself to order anything else. The first few times I had them as take out and they were delicious and the last time I was there a few weeks ago I had them in the restaurant and could not believe it but they were even better. Service is always friendly and efficient. Eating area is very small. I visit a niece in Mystic every couple of months and those scallops are a must every time I visit.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Debrakadebra
Stonington, Connecticut
“great pizza and service”
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

This is our regular stop on Wednesdays !!Tisha knows how to treat guests! we consider her one of our friends because she's so friendly and knows what we want before we even get through the door! we have had our garlic bread ready in minutes because she sees us when we pull in !!! the stonigton white is great wine and the pizza and salad are delectable. it's family owned and I think they have a great crew!!!!always a great time... that's why we keep Coming back

• Visited April 2013