“Right down the street from us!”

Stonington Pizza Palace
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Stonington
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Dine-in and takeout service since 1986 offering pizza, pasta, grinders, salads, fresh seafood, Greek food, gyros as well as beer and wine.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We are lucky to have this great little restaurant close to us. Great pizzas, grinders and pasta dishes! Beer and wine is served and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Friendly Staff & Booths to sit and enjoy
The Good Food, Lots of choices.
Very accomodating to customers.
I like my Pizza Extra Crispy.

1  Thank building19
Reviewed 19 November 2013

A very warm and friendly spot with a varied menu and daily specials. Often very busy which indicates the popularity and quality of the offerings. Run as a family business with great attention to detail. A regular stop for a Stonington 'local'.

2  Thank IP3806
Reviewed 24 September 2013

What a fantastic place warm, friendly and welcoming! Food is awesome!Dimitri and his family are running a top notch place! Will be stopping by often

1  Thank michellepstammel
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I can't comment on anything else on the menu except the Stonington Scallops because they are so good I can't bring myself to order anything else. The first few times I had them as take out and they were delicious and the last time I was there a few weeks ago I had them in the restaurant and could not believe it but they were even better. Service is always friendly and efficient. Eating area is very small. I visit a niece in Mystic every couple of months and those scallops are a must every time I visit.

1  Thank Debrakadebra