“Consistent and good”

Add it.
Chang's Garden
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Storrs
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I have been getting take out here for years and never had a bad experience. Sometimes the egg rolls are better than other times, but very consistent overall. The people are friendly. The inside could use a little spruce up, but don't let that put you off. One of the better choices in the area.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Chang's has been here forever. And it's always good. The lunch is excellent and quite cheap, and I especially recommend the hot & sour soup and the eggplant dishes.

Everyone in the family likes their dumplings, their cold noodles, their fried rice. They also have some pretty neat specials. And I've been there with Chinese friends who order stuff that isn't on the western menu.

In my opinion this is the best Chinese for 30 miles. And I have no idea what's more than 30 miles away.

Please don't change!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I am a Chinese and I am picky about Chinese food. I have to say it's very difficult to find good Chinese food in this area. Food in Chang's Garden is more authentic than other Chinese restaurants in the area. The Baobo (?) tea is delicious (either the original or Taro flavor). We always eat there when we visit our daughter in UConn. Staff is friendly. Give it a try.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

This is a good, basic, clean and efficiently-run Chinese restaurant with authentic dishes and many vegetarian options. It is virtually the only place near UConn where one can have a quiet and comfortable dinner of good quality

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Good Chinese food, some very authentic dishes. Attentive service, and the food was also reasonably priced.