“Good old bar near a college ”
Review of Pub 32

Pub 32
Ranked #8 of 11 things to do in Storrs
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Our bartender who is or perhaps was very new to mixology made her first martini for my wife. Hey business owners.... hire for attitude over "expertise". We all had fun and the martini was on the money and dirty as requested. The splash of vodka was a welcome non traditional addition to a traditional cocktail, nice save. Attitude and fortitude a killer combo. Thanks pub 32 for a fun positive evening.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Stopped in here on our way to a concert at nearby UConn. The single server, "Fergy," - bartender and waitress - was overwhelmed. But she never lost her cool and did an exceptional job, but everyone had needless wait time.
We started with an order of loaded nacos - very spicy - very good. I highly recommend this item. We both opted for the chicken wrap, which was OK, at best. The chicken was dry.
They have a large selection of draft beer, a nice pub atmosphere, and a friendly clientele.
I will definitely try this spot again.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

My friends and I got to Pub 32 at least once a week during the UConn semester for Trivia Night. It was really great, wonderfully organized with two rounds (roughly at 7.30 and 9.30 pm) featuring two different kinds of competition format and lots of easy and tough questions - oh, and great music in the background. There is a large choice of draft beers (some of which are very good) and food is not bad, although the only vegan choice is a plain salad.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

best bar in the area in my opinion. such a great alternative for a UCONN student who wants to avoid the crowds and trashy atmosphere of the UCONN huskies thirstys and Teds bar scene on the weekends. good menu with a lot of choices. even better is the beer menu with 32 beers on tap and such a diverse selection. Thursday nights is 3 dollar pints so you can't beat that. really great bat atmosphere. go there as much as I can

2  Thank Erin S
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

The owner who also tends the bar and I am sure a million other things, is super nice and helpful. Too busy is not in his vocabulary. I needed Change for the pool table and he went over to the change machine and got it for me. Talk about taking care of your customers. They have excellent pizza, who knew? My wife and I get here once a month or more. I have not had a bad experience. Keep in mind its a bar near a big college. The food is much better than I'd expect from such a place. The beer selection is great and you can tell they maintain the taps and move the brews. The place can pack them in on weekend nights when a band plays. Often the college crowd on these nights beat the place up a bit. They seem to steal the bathroom decor and generally vandalize the restrooms. But the owners do the best they can keeping up on things.

1  Thank Russell M