Review Highlights
Awesome workout with a great instructor!

Reviewed 21 August 2017
memily1213
Hartford, Connecticut
Fun Fitness Challenge for all levels

Reviewed 2 November 2016
Ashley M

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2017

My sister and I took this class because we were looking for a fun way to get some exercise. This class exceeded my expectations! I had taken an aerial yoga class before, but this was so much better. Lynne was an amazing instructor and talked us through the harder positions, and the regulars in the class were encouraging. Lynne gave us an opportunity to try a couple of the harder moves after class with more personal attention as well. I would definitely recommend giving this class a try!

1  Thank memily1213
Reviewed 2 November 2016

My boyfriend and I are semi-athletic people--he hikes and rock climbs, and I run and latin dance recreational. I was concerned that he'd be discouraged by the sight of the silk hanging from the ceiling and discovering that the activity includes some strength, flexibility, and core; so I didn't tell him in advance what we were doing. I think the most comforting was the initial sight that there would be another male participant; and having him, Neil, close-by where my boyfriend could confirm that he was performing the right moves. Though we were the only two signed up for the class that rainy evening, we had a blast especially because Lynne and Neil had such great energy and interaction with us. We initially signed up for the fitness class but with it only being the two of us, and neither having experience, we were able to take the foundation course instead. I recommend those who have never participated in Aerial Fitness to take the foundation which will help develop technique and still has a fitness basis. We had a gradual build-up to challenging moves which utilized our full body; I especially loved the flips and strength components. Lynne definitely details the routine to the interests of the participants. This was an amazing class and I would be a regular participant if I lived nearby, but I can see myself driving to participate once or twice a month considering the distance.

1  Thank Ashley M
Reviewed 31 December 2015

My daughter and I tried this for the first time and loved it! Because my daughter is a gymnast is was easier for her to do than her 50 yr old mom! Chris was great in modifying the workouts to fit our individual strengths to make it more challenging for my daughter and easier for me. I can't believe I was able to do this! Great experience!

3  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed 3 September 2015

Lynne and Chris create a positive, supportive atmosphere for beginners or seasoned fitness enthusiasts. You will feel welcomed and a sense of belonging unlike some other gym type experiences. Invigorating strength, balance, and flexibility workouts! I was intimidated to try and I'm so thrilled with the classes! I'm in my late 50s ( ouch, that hurts to admit but I thought it would help the reader) and find this the best workout I've ever done, by far!