“Other restaurants should take note”
Review of Gaetano's Deli

Gaetano's Deli
Ranked #2 of 145 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Italian Style Deli/Hot Foods for Lunch.
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This place reminds me of the World Famous Fish market in Seattle, but instead of Seafood it's
Italian! Customers love this place because of the freindliness, fresh food and and atmosphere. It's authentic and you feel like family when you walk in. This place is a true gem!

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We were passing by on the way to Rhode Island and I found this place online. By the time we ordered and paid we felt like we were regulars. The staff is over-the-top friendly and accommodating. The sandwiches are excellent. I had an eggplant complete with peppers and mozzarella on a long roll. My husband had chicken with prosciutto, peppers and mozzarella. Delicious. It is located right off 95 (less than a mile.) We'll definitely look for an excuse to stop again.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

This deli is its one of the best around. The worker are friendly and make you feel happy. The sandwiches choice are great.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My dad recently passed away after a long battle with Alzheimer's. My sweetheart brought over a wonderful Italian cold cut platter, like one she had gotten for a relative's funeral dinner. The selection of meats, cheeses, and garnish items were phenomenal. From what I heard, it was a bit pricey, but very delicious. We had enough to bring to church for coffee hour as a thank you to our wonderfully supportive church "family". Quality food which was very delicious.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great food. Friendly fantastic service. Always fresh. Always delicious. If you're in the area I highly recommend stopping. A local gem.