“Really not good at all...very very average (trying to be nice)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vazzy's Importing Cafe & Cater
Ranked #36 of 144 Restaurants in Stratford
CT
“Really not good at all...very very average (trying to be nice)”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I would say around 5 years ago my husband and I dined her pretty often and were happy with the food. Until one day when I received a side of broccoli rabe with glass in it. I realized when I chomped down on the glass! Okay very scary, but what was even scarier is the fact that the manager was actually on site and didn't even come to our table nor comp our meal. I wrote a pretty nasty letter to main location (in Bridgeport) and the partner (not the manager from Stratford) called me and was extremely apologetic and comped us a wonderful meal at the Bridgeport location. So a few months ago, after completely avoiding the Straford location, we ordered take out and ordered our old faves, eggplant rollitini and some pasta dish with gorgonzola cream sauce...it was really bad. The prosciutto in my rollitini was so over cooked it just tasted bad and I couldn't even finish my meal. The veggies on the side were dredged in butter and soggy. I really suggest skipping this place or at least checking out the Bridgeport location.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank CtDvy

CT
“Nothing Great”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Went here on a very hot Friday night and the air conditioning was not working or if it was it was not on high. I had a chicken grinder and it was lacking taste and chicken. Wouldn't go here again.

• Visited August 2012
“Great”
Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

Had a party of 30 people and everything was great. Food good and hot. Waitstaff was the best. Thanks for making my party great

Stratford, Connecticut
“quick drive by”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We stopped by this cafe for a quick late bite. Food was ok. Nothing more to add

Visited April 2012
Stratford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“sucked”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

the worst chicken parm grinder i ever had!! better off putting fried chicken on two slice's of white bread!! NO SAUCE.......NO CHEESE....GRINDER ROLL NOT TOASTED.....PITAFULL!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2012