“Very good.....”

Add it.
Vazzy's Importing Cafe & Cater
Ranked #43 of 145 Restaurants in Stratford
Reviewed 5 January 2014

there was ample space, good service provided by staff (though I think they should inform their bus boys that clearing and stacking plates on the table while people are sitting there is just not proper). food was reasonably priced. went in big group of people. pastas, cheeses, salads, chicken - all was very good.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

One of my coworkers went to Vazzy's to pick up a takeout lunch for our team and I ordered Eggplant Parm. My total was $19.00 Yikes! It was just okay. I threw out the leftovers.

1  Thank klscaz
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I had the veal marsala over linguini and it was terrific. Plenty of pasta, great marsala sauce and delicious mushrooms. I had it on top of the linguini, gives the whole dinner the total marsala taste. Fresh garden vegetables also came with it. My wife had The Vazzy Special which was penne pasta and 6 very large shrimp with fresh vegetables in a wonderful cream sauce. You can have chicken or shrimp with it. The portion was so huge that today she will finish it for lunch. A basket of bread came before the entre with their famous pizza strip bread and Italian bread. Makes sure you go the the Stratford Vazzy's. There is one in Shelton and Bridgeport too but the Stratford one rules. Prices are very reasonable and the service last night was impeccable....

Reviewed 21 September 2012

I would say around 5 years ago my husband and I dined her pretty often and were happy with the food. Until one day when I received a side of broccoli rabe with glass in it. I realized when I chomped down on the glass! Okay very scary, but what was even scarier is the fact that the manager was actually on site and didn't even come to our table nor comp our meal. I wrote a pretty nasty letter to main location (in Bridgeport) and the partner (not the manager from Stratford) called me and was extremely apologetic and comped us a wonderful meal at the Bridgeport location. So a few months ago, after completely avoiding the Straford location, we ordered take out and ordered our old faves, eggplant rollitini and some pasta dish with gorgonzola cream sauce...it was really bad. The prosciutto in my rollitini was so over cooked it just tasted bad and I couldn't even finish my meal. The veggies on the side were dredged in butter and soggy. I really suggest skipping this place or at least checking out the Bridgeport location.

1  Thank CtDvy
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Went here on a very hot Friday night and the air conditioning was not working or if it was it was not on high. I had a chicken grinder and it was lacking taste and chicken. Wouldn't go here again.