“Pizza always undercooked”

Cuisines: Pizza
ct
“Pizza always undercooked”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Tried the pizza several times but each time it was undercooked and doughy in the center. Have not tried any of the entrees.

• Visited January 2014

Collinsville, Connecticut
“"From All Over"”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We just got home from Francesco's where we take our in-laws twice a year when they visit from Georgia. They used to live in East Granby where they visited this (their favorite), restaurant monthly. Now they pine for the friendly service, awesome portions and delicious fare. A Francesco's family member makes pasta fagioli fresh every three hours. Although I never, ever, ever eat fried food, I caved in tonight and ordered the Fisherman's platter. Nearly finished with my meal the cook came out and placed four scallops on my plate saying, "I almost forgot these." It was very funny since I was already into the "sport eating" part of my meal, that is to say eating for the sport of it since I was satiated. I guess there are lots of people who come here "from all over" for the pasta fagioli soup even taking quarts of it home with them (even on airplanes) because it is so terrific.

• Visited June 2013
Connecticut
“Best pizza in north half of CT!”
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

This is a family place with generations of experience... The type of place that if you don't come back for a year they will still remember you and your family . Great guest experience with warmth and thoughtfulness! There pizza is AWESOME!!! Always stop in here when in area... Not sure why they are only #4 on the list in Suffield- they will be and always have been #1 to me and my friends / family for years!!

• Visited April 2013
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

Francesco's pizza is the best in Suffield. Everything is fresh and delicious. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Visited May 2013
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Quaint, fresh, delicious”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

This small Italian restaurant appeared to be a family run operation. The food was very good with more than ample quantities. The small dining room was attended by a single waitress who was just attentive enough. It was obvious while eating there that most of the customers were regulars. I will definitely seek this place out the next time I am in the area.

• Visited February 2013