“Pizza Pub”

Ranked #11 of 123 Restaurants in Torrington
Byron, Georgia
“Pizza Pub”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I was there many years ago and the quality has diminished since then. First of all they charge you for every soda drink $1.50 per refill New York like. Grrrrr!! I hate this practice unless they mention it before several sodas and find it on the bill afterwards!! The salad was very good, but the pizza quality was average at best? I was expecting a New York style pizza being in the northeast and it took 30 mins to get our pizza? I think the cook drop our pizza and had to cook another? I was sitting at the bar and he was bringing out what looked be our pizza and dropped it on the floor? I would go somewhere else. 1 small salad enough for 2, medium pizza and 2 sodas $25.00 kind of high, but what everything is more in the Northeast. I am from the south.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MrGoodwrench3

Litchfield, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lousy”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

The service was horrible on Monday night. The waitress was rude acted like she was doing us a favor by taking our order would much rather by taking to a man at the bar. Then she just put our plates and silverware and napkins on the edge of the table in a stack. The salad was ok but it was iceberg lettuce with cheese and a few pieces of meat, the dressing was good. The pizza was a mess center was soggy and raw. The wings were baked and tasted rubbery. This place use to be so much better. We will not return.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mary P
East Central FL
“A Favorite Whenever In Town.”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

I stop here whenever I am in Torrington. I grew up here so maybe it's the nostalgia. Whatever. There is always a place to sit and I get a pizza because I enjoy the fresh flavor. The atmosphere reeks New England which, for me, is a good departure from the south.

• Visited June 2013
Litchfield, Connecticut
“Can't believe this place is still in business”
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

The salad sucked, straight iceberg lettuce. While the pizza was "different" it certainly isn't worth the trip. It is reasonably priced but I can't say it's worth it. Our waitress took foreve to acknowledge or existence despite being a pretty quiet night. It was also freezing in the place and the kitchen took a while. All and all we will not be back again nor would we recommend it to anyone!

1 Thank nwctchica
Norfolk, Virginia
“PIZZA & PICKLES”
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Pizza was AMAZING, and oddly enough pickles taste like home made!!! Friendly staff, and decent price!!

Visited December 2012