Trumbull Marriott Merritt Parkway
US$109
US$131
US$127
  • Pool
Residence Inn Shelton Fairfield County(Shelton)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$102
Residence Inn
US$126
ExtendedStay
Best Western Plus Fairfield Hotel(Fairfield)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$101
Priceline
US$111
Hampton.com
All reviewsoutdoor poolmerritt parkwaythe concierge levelbusiness triproom serviceon site restaurantlarge hotelhot tubfirst floorbreakfast buffetbusiness hotelwe've stayedcomfortable roomslobby areafitness centermini fridgestayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2013

My 3 small children, husband and I stayed for 2 nights on the 5th floor. The entire place was very clean and modern. The staff were all very friendly. I called for extra towels and both nights I received them within 5 minutes of the request. I mainly chose this hotel because of the indoor and outdoor pools and restaurant on-site and I wasn't disappointed. We spent several hours at the pools on Saturday and took advantage of the pool bar (which also serves limited menu of food). It was a perfect weekend stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This was my second stay at the Trumbull Marriott. My first was two years ago and it was so enjoyable that I chose to stay there again. They made it even better. I swear they must slip customer service pills into the drinks of all of the employees because they absolutely could not have been nicer or more accommodating.

A special shout out to Caitlin at the front desk who was the very first person I met and who just might be one of the nicest people in the world.

Need something? Ask them. If it's humanly possible, I swear they will do it.

The hotel has a bit of a funky layout, but they make the absolute best of what they've got. I was on the concierge floor (your key gets you to that floor). Sunday night through Friday morning they provide food and beverages in the evening (and desserts at night) and a breakfast buffet in the morning. The food was terrific and the service in the concierge room in the evening was outstanding. There is also an "honor bar" if you need more than sodas, water or coffee.

My room was great. It was very large with perfect temperature control. It was very clean and there is a refrigerator for use during your stay. The bed an pillows could not have been more comfortable. I sometimes have trouble sleeping in a hotel and I slept like a rock.

I did not stay on the concierge floor on my first visit two years ago and that room was lovely too.

And it's quite affordable for a Marriott property with free parking.

So if you need a place to stay in the Trumbull/Bridgeport/Fairfield vicinity, I would highly recommend the Trumbull Marriott. It's a home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We had a great stay at the Trumbull Marriott! We were there on a Thursday night, and the bar and restaurant were very busy. The restaurant is, arguably, one of the better Marriott restaurants we have dined in, and we would look forward to another opportunity to sample something else from the menu. The rooms are large and comfortable. We will enthusiastically look for another opportunity to stay at the Trumbull Marriott!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank HeloShark
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This hotel is well maintained, comfortable, and conveniently located as there is lots of nearby shopping (Target, BestBuy, CVS, food store). Stayed often when visiting daughter at nearby college over the past few years. Recently remodeled lobby area, restaurant area ok.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank pattism
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

The kitchen closes at 11, so there is no food/ room service after that. Restaurant staff recommended McDonalds instead. That's what you get for staying in the middle of nowhere. Rooms were warm even though the A/C was on. Underwhelming overall.

• Stayed: July 2013