I was on a road trip to Maine and stopped here on the way there and back. The price was amazing about 100$ and it was super clean. The beds were very comfy and I loved the shampoos. The last night we got there very late- I needed to take my meds and forgot a water but couldn't leave the room with the kids sleeping and the super nice front desk guy (Alex) promptly brought me up 2 cold bottles of water.
The set up of the room is pretty large. I got a king and my 2 boys loved the fold out couch and there was a bit of a room separator so my book light wouldn't keep them up at night. Overall very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome home to the Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun! Whether you're staying with us for work or play, you'll find yourself at a different kind of place with all the modern conveniences to keep your routines rolling. Get comfortable in one of our residential-style rooms, workout in the 24-hour StayFit™ Gym, and stay refreshed in the indoor pool. When you’re ready to explore the area around our hotel near Mohegan Sun, our Gallery Host is available 24/7 to help with tips, reservations, and transportation arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Uncasville Hotel Uncasville
- Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun Connecticut/Uncasville