“Kids have a better”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kids Quest

Kids Quest
More attraction details
Owner description: Kids Quest is the largest supervised children's entertainment provider in the United States for children 6 weeks to 12 years old. Kids Quest offers a variety of activities: gym, Karaoke Star Stage, arcade and video games (Wii(R), iPad(R), Kinect(R)), indoor play piece, arts and crafts, Quest Cafe, Tiny Tot room, group games, and more! (Activities vary by center.) Our centers are open seven days a week, including nights and holidays. Our staff is certified in CPR and first aid. Kids Quest is a shoe-free environment and socks are required (available for purchase). This property also has a Cyber Quest supervised family-friendly entertainment arcade featuring non-violent games appropriate for all ages. Children under the age of 12 are required to be with an adult, and those over 12 can enjoy the arcade on their own. Cyber Quest employees are unique to the industry as they are trained not only to serve guests, but interact with them in order to provide a high level of customer service and game playing enjoyment. Snacks and meals are available for purchase at the cafe they share with Kids Quest. Cyber Quest provides entertainment 365 days a year.
Great Neck, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Kids have a better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

We check the kids into Kids Quest when we want to play in the casino. My kids come out of the complex happy and tired and want to go back. Sometimes they have a better time than their parents. I always allow them to have a snack tab so they can eat what they want. They love the playground, crafts, and dress up areas. The price is right for what they get.

Visited July 2013

Tarrytown, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“My kids beg me to take them here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

I have 3 kids, 8, 4 and 1. The older kids had begged numerous times for us to let them go inside since all if the cool attractions (ball pit, rock wall, iPads, wii) are located behind the gates. We finally decided to let them try and they have been hooked every since. They have even cried when we have picked them up. It's very secure, you need your divers license to get your kids in and can only pick them up with the matching bar codes. They do check the kids to see if they are thirsty or hungry and you can limit the amount of food/drinks/snacks they can get. My brother didnt do this and found out the hard way. They do allow babies but I wouldn't put my youngest in there. Ill wait until she's old enough to talk and can hang with her siblings.

2 Thank TheJmommy
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“All that matters is the 3 and 7 year old had a great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

My daughters have enjoyed it here twice now. We try to keep it to just 1 hour, as it is rather pricey for two kids. It's $10 per hour per kid, but if you're late, they charge you for a whole hour. Kids must wear socks, and if you don't have them they make you buy them for $3.50 a pair. Of course you're at Mohegan Sun, so you're already prepared to spend a little money. We didn't have a sitter and thought we would try it for dinner. There are iPads set up for kids to use with every game on them. There's a little kitchen area that's good for the littler ones. They have an arts and crafts area that my daughters enjoyed. And there's the big tube play area that they loved. We did not use the infant area, but my oldest thought that we had dropped him off too and was looking through the window concerned that the employee was not paying attention to the baby that she thought was her brother. If I were to drop off my 11 month old I would mention this incident and I think he would get attention. My biggest
concern before dropping them off was security. But it seems very secure. All gates are locked and parents can't just walk in and pick up their kids. They have a special sticker that matches one on the kid's backs. Read more of my experiences of Mohegan Sun and other nearby places in my blog: Www.familyof5onthego.blogspot.com

Forest Hills, NY
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun for your kids while you are in the casino”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

You can still go to the casino and feel confident that your kids are having fun and being watched at Kids Quest. If your kids are even teen age or preteen, they can play at kids Quest while you are fairly close in the casino. If they need you, they can call you on your phone. Lots of fun games to play in the arcade and prizes to choose from after they win points/tickets.

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

My son had a blast! We checked on him several times and he wanted to stay stay stay! He had a blast! Kidsquest is very secure. Would let him stay & play here again.