“Best burger I had in a long time!”

Bobby's Burger Palace
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Uncasville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Bobby's Burger Palace (BBP) presents signature burgers inspired by Chef Bobby Flay's extensive travels throughout America and love of the grill in a convenient casual setting.
New York
“Best burger I had in a long time!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Ate here with my husband after playing the slots. Blue burger was terrific but what really put this over the top are the sauces available on the table. I fell in love with the burger sauce. Someone needs to give me the recipe. I could have drank the stuff. Onion rings and fries were good too. Overall an excellent lunch.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank LindaTon

“Bobby Blue and a Chocolate Malt”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Outstanding! Very quick service, nice atmosphere inside the casino and worth the money. Enjoyed every bite. I'm coming back for sure.

Connecticut
“Excellent Burger!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I stopped in to satisfy my craving for a burger and I am so glad I picked this place!! You first pay at the register and they give you a number to place on your table. My food arrived promptly, I ordered the palace burger and fries. The burger was SO juicy and the fries were seasoned perfectly and were nice and crispy. This meal was worth every calorie!!

Visited August 2014
Tarrytown, New York
“Love that crunch burger”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

When ever I go to Mohegan Sun, a Bobby Burger is a must. They're all good. From the burger of the month, Bobby Blue, and the crunch burger. The sweet potato fries are the best. I always sit at the bar. Great service. Shawn who's been there for years is the best. I just wish the bar was bigger. It tends to fill up fast.

• Visited July 2014
Ludlow, Massachusetts
“Nice experience”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We had lunch here during our recent stay at Mohegansun. At first the service was slow and lacking attention, but it quickly picked up. It appears many of the regulars to this location get most of the attention. The food was very good, the french fries are home made and tasty - but could have been a little hotter. Overall the food and service exceeded our expectations. We will most likely be back on our next trip. Some of the menu items look a little strange, but overall what we ordered was good and well prepared.

Visited July 2014