See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2014

As a recent guest at Nature's Campsites, I had occasion to check out their facilities. The property appeared to be well maintained, and the 2 pools were clean and looked refreshing. The restrooms were IMMACULATE and there were several though out. In addition, there was an on-site laundry room equally maintained as well. So, if you want to enjoy a thoroughly relaxing camping experience in the heart of the woods, it's Nature's!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank copper30980
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Started with a popup and went seasonal..the campground is absolutely beautiful and the seasonal campers are welcoming. The owners have always been accommodating and have treated me nicely. I recommend families and friends to memorable camping experience and good time. The sites are bigger than any of my travels have seen.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Maureen C
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My family and I have camped all over New England and Natures is by far the best tent camping in CT possibly the best in all of New England!! The site here are huge and secluded. The staff was very helpful and even showed us to our site and delivered a large pile of firewood to our site that we paid for in the camp store. My kids had a blast with all the activities that were offered the weekend we stayed!! A++ we will be going back here to camp from now on!!

Room Tip: Site 403 was beautiful
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank keith_w66
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My family & I went to Nature's on 8/19/13 through the 22nd. We were at site 319. Loved it!! Site was spacious & secluded which is exactly what I was looking for. We had the river which ran right along our site. Good Bass fishing! Pools are very clean and enjoyable. Staff was very helpful and friendly. They were there when you needed them but pretty much left you alone to your privacy. Always heard about all the "rules" that some campgrounds have & how strict they are. At Nature's if you're respectful of others, you have nothing to worry about. I checked out several campgrounds in the area beforehand and was completely turned off by how crowded everyone was not to mention the lack of trees & nature surrounding them. I highly recommend this campground to anyone who wants to relax & have a good time.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Maria B
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My family an I where looking for a cheap an fun get away an boy we found it here. Between the pools the fishing the hiking kayaking it was non stop action come night time they had a DJ an every one was there. the staff was very helpful

• Stayed: July 2013