“Great steamed cheeseburger!!”
Review of 2 Guys One Grill

2 Guys One Grill
Ranked #33 of 178 Restaurants in Wallingford
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone (203) 284-5998 This used to be Joshua's American Grill. It has since closed, been renovated and reopened with new owners and a new name.
Cheshire, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great steamed cheeseburger!!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We stopped recently for a quick lunch and had the steamed cheeseburger, double cheeseburger and onion rings, they were absolutely fantastic, freshly made and piping hot. We plan on going back soon.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank 146ReneeC

Middletown, Connecticut
“Good Food”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I stopped by for lunch and got the #2 special (two chili cheese dogs, fries, and soda). I asked for sauerkraut instead of the cheese and they were fine with the substitution. The food was very good. I would describe this place as a “shack” with a table inside and a couple of tables outside. Service was fast, food was good, and I got to sit outside on my lunch break. Can’t get any better than that!

• Visited May 2012
Wallingford
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I saw an add with a coupon in a flyer I got in the mail, so I thought I would see what they had to offer. I was greeted by someone that very friendly as soon as I walked in. Ordering was very easy, the difficultly was deciding what to get. The burger I had was very good. There is no doubt that I will be going back again.

Don't let the look of the place stop you from stopping in.

• Visited May 2012
“Friendly enviroment with great food”
Reviewed 12 October 2011

Just stopped in to see what the place was all about and I was truly impressed. Owned by 2 young hard working guys. Newly remodeled and the food was great. Home to unique burgers with a good atmosphere. Recomend stopping by if in wallingford for a good bite.

New Haven, Connecticut
“Excellent roadside stop. Don't miss it!”
Reviewed 21 June 2011

This stop used to be "Joshua's" but is now under new ownership with a new name. These guys keep normal (extended even!) hours and did a good job renovating the shack. The menu contains the staples of any good roadside stand and the owners are very friendly. There are a number of tables outdoors to sit at, complete with umbrellas. Service is quick and complete. The chili-cheese dogs, bacon-cheese fries and chili-cheese fries are all excellent. If you are in Wallingford or traveling through, take a run down Rte 150 (Yalesville) and swing in. You will be happy you did.

I'd love to see this place try to advertise more and bring in some small scale events (such as a cruise night). If the lot is too small for an event like a cruise, maybe cater one at a different location.

• Visited June 2011