“Best Deli in New Haven County”
Review of Little Italy

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Italy
Ranked #85 of 178 Restaurants in Wallingford
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I was really happy when I moved and ended up being closer to this place. Their subs are amazing. Freshly baked bread, high quality meat and cheese, fast service. I seriously go to this place 1-2 times a week. Prices are average for the area. Good roast beef, good chicken cutlet, good deserts.

1  Thank csikospost

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Little Italy is just down the street from where I live. It's my "go to" when I don't feel like making dinner. Great variety of food, and everything I've had is excellent. My favorite is the Chicken Marsala, over pasta or on a pizza! Their homemade jarred sauces are awesome too. Okay so they might be a bit pricy but your paying for quality. If you haven't been here, go, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank sarahj75
Reviewed 10 June 2013

like going to New York, but closer. Great pizza and always good specials. Prices are good for lunch and service is fast to get the lunch crowd in and out

1  Thank Stan C
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I have never had anything bad here! I love their chicken scarpiella! The calzones are huge, seriously no need to order larger than a small which can be eaten for 2 meals! The desserts are delicious! We always walk out with way more than we need because the food is so good!

1  Thank Mia M
Reviewed 4 January 2013

When you walk into this building the smell is wonderful. they have a very nice deli hot and cold. The bread is so good, the pizza's are great( brickoven). The staff is so friendly . Eveything we ate there was delicious.

1  Thank Tina F