“Fried Chicken!!!!”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #109 of 178 Restaurants in Wallingford
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I don't usually review chains or fast food restaurants but I felt the need to review Popeyes. This was my first visit and it didn't disappoint. I have heard that their chicken is great and I would agree. The restaurant was very clean and festive. Service was fast and friendly. The spicy chicken was incredibly moist and crispy. The biscuits were buttery and fluffy. I wish I had ordered more of everything! I will be googling a Popeyes close to my house after my experience at this location.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

typical fast food. appears new staff was hired and service was better than in past. new manager too and she was right on top of things. Good use a remodel...

Reviewed 28 November 2011

.....but if you like fried chicken, I can't think of a better place to get it. I don't like their spicy recipe (personal taste only) but think their mild beats KFC by a mile! This place is under new management, and the staff seems to genuinely want to please you. To sum up, a GREAT place for fried chicken!