Inveraray Farm Guesthouse
US$255
US$242
US$162
US$134
Killarney Court Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$114
TripAdvisor
US$157
US$152
Travelocity
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$164
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe gapring of kerryb blocal attractionsviews of the mountainscomfortable bedsnational parkfull irish breakfastnoelhoststvwifihostesstownluggageaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I was greeted with a cup of tea upon my arrival. Eileen immediately made suggestions and familarized me with the area and things to do. My room overlooked the beautifully manicured yard but most of all the stunning view of the gap of dunloe. Full Irish breakfast was fantastic! Close to killarney national park. There's even a local pub at Beaufort just a mile or less away. I can't say enough for how welcomed I felt....just like visiting my grandma. Loved the hot water bottle I found in my bed at night. Nice way to warm up in a chilly night. Can't wait to go back to Ireland and will definitely visit them again!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank jillkpickett
Reviewed 9 April 2013

There were 12 of us in our group and all of us were able to stay here together. Eileen and Noel were very hospitable and helped us with anything we needed. It was a bit cold for me, but they had lots of extra blankets and gave us hot water bottles to sleep with. :) Cute homey place that I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kristina B
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We stayed 2 nights at this lovely B&B in the country. The hosts were very accommodating for our large group of 12. Gorgeous location, comfy and warm beds-> WE loved the bed warmers as it was a bit chilly when we were there. Highly recommend staying in this location for 2 nights as there is so much to do in the county kery. We loved the ring of kery but found it a bit long and very windy narrow roads. Recommend Dingle shorter---Muckross mansion is must...gorgeous! Thank you again for the lovely stay and tasty breakfast each morning.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank brandipickering
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Kerry was my personal favorite location in Ireland, and Inveraray Guesthouse was one of the reason why I loved it so much. Located only 3min away from the Gap of Dunloe by car, the view from our room was just breathtaking. We were greeted with a nice cup of tea in the lovely garden by Eileen and Noel who assisted us with our sightseeing plans. The room was cozy and very tidy with just the right amount of romantic decorations. Parking spaces available just outside the house. The Irish Breakfast which was served in a nice homey dining room was delightful. A true taste of irish hospitality!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank the-appletree-effect
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Our stay at Inveraray was just lovely! The guesthouse is located in beautiful Beaufort, Kerry and isvery close (3mins by car) to the Gap of Dunloe. Noel and Eileen were very sweet hosts and helped us with our travel plans. Breakfast was very good and the rooms were tidy and romantic. The house was surrounded by an idyllic garden, a field with cows and from the windows you can see the mountain range. If you can book online!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends