“Lovely food”

The Coffee Pot Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Beaufort
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Antrim, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Beautiful wee cafe at the bottom of Gap of Dunloe. Beautiful vegetable soup and gorgeous homemade cakes. Very clean and tidy! Beautiful spot.

1 Thank Liz K

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A good fun time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I visited this quiet serene cafe whilst touring killarney and I was surprised to find it in such a rural area. The chicken curry was awesome as was our server Kelly.
Overall a great experience! !!!

1 Thank Aoife M
Killarney, Ireland
“Typical Irish rip off”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

went here with the wife, on our way round the ring and had a latte, a slice of biscuit cake and a piece of rhubarb tart for €12.95 euro, oh and the wife had a cup of hot water which was €2 euro.
The rhubarb tart was without doubt the worst piece of pie I have ever eaten, the pastry was disgusting and the biscuits in the biscuit cake were soft. No point in going on and on, simply stay away and don't get ripped off.
€12.95 for what should have been 7-8 euro.
Typically anti tourist but we'll shaft them anyway, sure they won't be back........

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Truncheon O
Weisswasser, Germany
“we spend a very good time in the Coffe Pot and in the Gap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We were with friends here and have enjoyed the area very much. The good homemade cake and the breakfast were delicious.
The cheesecake is really one of the best
The team was very friendly and fast.
All highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Joachim K
“Very easy to relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Food was great the cheesecake was the best cheesecake I ever ate if I could have brought home the whole thing I would have bought it. But I settled for the recipe yes the girl wrote it down for me. Now that's what I call service. Now if only I can make it the same.

2 Thank Janet M