“Lovely host and very beautiful house and surrounds”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Washington Depot
Hidden Valley Bed & Breakfast
Sydney, Australia
“Lovely host and very beautiful house and surrounds”
Reviewed 5 May 2011

You'll really be treating yourself if you stay at this BnB. Refine is a lovely and gracious host and was very accommodating with our party of four who fell in love with the ace straight away and were distressed we had only booked one night!

The house and surrounds need at least a few nights to appreciate and Regine makes it all wonderful and tops it off with good coffee and great breakfasts. Her two dogs were gorgeous too. :)

• Stayed May 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Carmel, Indiana
Reviewed 18 April 2011

My husband and I stayed at Hidden Valley over the weekend while attending an event at nearby Kent. It was fabulous. Fantastic breakfast; beautiful natural setting, and a marvelously-decorated home made for a perfect retreat. Regine is a wonderful host and ensured our stay was perfect. It was a welcomed respite from our hectic worklives and we coudn't recommend it more highly. True sanctuary.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
somerset ma
Reviewed 13 April 2011

I have stayed in many B&B's over the years and this one put them all to shame. I am 46 and my husband surprised me with a weekend at Hidden Valley and I was in Heaven!!
From the moment we arrived Regine, the owner, was SO GREAT, she immediately makes you feel welcome and she has such an awesome quality that you feel she is an old friend. The house is absolutely beautiful, and I consider myself somewhat of an expert on beautiful houses, so when I say it was beautiful, I mean it was beautiful. The house and its grounds encompass an amazingly real feeling of being in the European countryside and its SO quiet, all you can hear are birds and little creatures going about their business, totally oblivious to the wondrous atmosphere in which they get to reside (I spent quite a while wishing I was a squirrel) I loved this place, as it is so beautiful, but it is SO cozy and comfortable, you really feel like your sitting inside the pages of an English Country Living magazine. I highly recommend Hidden Valley to everyone and anyone who wants to escape the rat race and linger in a dream for a spell.
Lisa S.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank celestialjewel
Quogue, NY
Reviewed 10 March 2011

Regine is a wonderful, sophisticated, accomodating hostess; same as her home. We enjoyed her company and her home. We stayed in the main house . There is a separate room away from the main house, but we felt right at home. She truly made us feel welcome and went out of her way to offer her service. She cooks a great breakfast. We went skiing at Mohawk Mountain with our two 5 year olds and she lent my wife her skiis! She has a fully equipped nursery/play room which our children thoroughly enjoyed. We watched a movie in her den and sat by the fire. Her front yard is a perfect sleigh riding hill that we took advantage of. Washing Depot and environs are great to explore. Have fun

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank BobbyDPBFla
Burlington
Reviewed 28 February 2011

It was simply great. Great house, room, breakfast(s) were very good. The scenery and views were awesome. The host is excellent. Upon arrival you are asked "would you like some wine and cheese?" We were made to feel very comfortable. Oversize rooms including living room with fireplace going. A wonderful stay. We will be going back!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Washington, DC
Reviewed 21 February 2011

My husband and I loved staying at the Hidden Valley B&B. The owner made every effort to make our stay as fun and relaxing as we could have imagined. The rooms have many European touches - luxurious bathrooms, very comfortable kind size beds, beautiful natural light - so we were very comfortable for our entire stay. Skiing, snowshoeing, and exploring the wonderful shops and restaurants in the area are all great winter activities. We were fully rejuvenated at the end of our relaxing weekend away.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bobell5
long island,ny
Reviewed 11 November 2010

this was probably the best bed & breakfast i ever stayed in. Clean,quite, and Regine the sweet and ever helpful lady of the house was the best part.The place is magnificent and still quite warm and welcoming.
I highly recomend staying in this place and me myself will be going there often.
Thanks Regine,

#1 of 1 in Brookfield
Curtis House Inn
Curtis House Inn
#1 of 5 in Woodbury

Been to Hidden Valley Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!