“Relax”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
CT
“Relax”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice place to relax and have a cup coffee and a goodie. Great biscotti...... Nice chairs and fireplace

• Visited May 2014

Cheshire, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly Impressed”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I am new to the area and just recently found this adorable and locally run establishment. I am blown away! Their product is amazing! Had just a regular cup of joe, as recommended by the super friendly and adorable lady at the counter, on my first visit. Spectacular! This morning I indulged in a chai tea latte, recommended by the same person. Ummm? Mind is blown! Not only will you get so much more than you pay for in beverage but this woman that seems to be there around the clock is so very friendly, inviting, and adorably quirky, I want to stop in just for a visit with her! I. Am. In. Love!!

“finally, real coffee in East End of Waterbury!!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I'd been to the Cheshire location a few times and loved it! This location is on my travel route and that makes me happy. The coffee is superb, baked goods and sandwiches are fresh and delicious. The other thing is the very friendly personal service. You would think friendly service would be more commonplace everywhere. I think to often it's a lost practice, even in a place as simple as a coffee house. It's a pleasure to go and get coffee and a warm hello! I'm a new customer and now a permanent one!

Cheshire, Connecticut
“Not in Cheshire....”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This is a new location added to the original Cheshire Coffee. A real coffee lover's place. Strong freshly brewed. No flavored coffees. Nice little sofa nooks to curl up and share coffee with friends.

Visited February 2014
Southington, Connecticut
“The best coffee house!”
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

I'm addicted to Cheshire Coffee. I've had almost everything there.... Iced teas, coffees, lattes, hot chocolates, and chai tea lattes. And everything I have had there is so amazing. I've never been disappointed. My favorite is the pumpkin pie chai tea latte and an iced green tea with honey. Yumm!

Their prices are fair... They are cheaper than Starbucks. And their drinks are a lot better than Starbucks too.

The atmosphere inside is really nice. The staff is always incredibly friendly and if you're a "regular," they remember your name and what you order. I usually go to Cheshire Coffee to study and it's usually quiet enough to study (sometimes the music is a little too loud, but if you request the staff to lower the music, they will.) There is a fireplace too! It's really nice to come study by the fireplace with a hot cup of pumpkin chai tea latte on a cold day.

Their food is always incredible. I'm obsessed with the health granola bar. I highly recommend it. And I love their chicken sandwiches. They will heat it up for you too. Oh and did I mention the whipped creme they use is homemade? So good!

If I could come to Cheshire coffee every day, I would. It's nice to have a unique coffee house so close to home. I used to drive out of my way to go to the Cheshire location (about 20 minutes away from me.) So I was so excited when I heard they were opening a location in Waterbury. Now I have Cheshire coffee only 5 minutes away! But please open one in Brookline, Massachusetts! There are no good coffee shops there.

2 Thank SaraCatherine