Hampton Inn Waterbury
US$60
US$109
TripAdvisor
US$75
All reviewsroom was cleanwaterbury areahighway sidefree breakfasthot breakfastwould stay againparking lotbusiness centerfresh fruitconvenient locationwaffleseasy accesspleasant staythe breakfast areactfuneralcleanliness
Reviewed 5 September 2013

you could hear every noise from above you down to your room. maybe it is better if you sleep on the top floor but sleeping on the lower 2 floors is nearly impossible due to all of the loud noises and people walking and using the bathroom on the floor above you

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jwalant j, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waterbury, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests, especially in areas we may improve. I understand that the noise from neighboring guests was an issue during your time with us. We have shared your concerns with our facilities team who are working to address the issue so we may assure the comfort and safety of all of our guests. I do hope the next time you return to area you will consider staying with us again so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I enjoyed my stay, as I have at almost a dozen Hampton Inns over the last three years. The chain has renovated all the locations I stayed in from California to Connecticut. This one is pleasantly just what I expected despite some negative comments from other travelers. Carpets are new, same bedding is white and clean, modern plugs and jacks for computers and charging, plentiful toiletries and towels. It was a quiet night here for me. The poor dead trees are in the wetland between the hotel and the road, not sure if the hotel actually owns that land. This hotel is located in an area where you can't get out and walk, but it's very convenient to the highway.

Room Tip: Ask if there is a quiet side of the building, such as not facing the highway.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The staff at the hotel where amazing they met every need and then some.. The rooms where very clean and very comfortable. A bit noisy at night we heard the people upstairs and the traffic from the highway, but was easily ignored. The breakfast was good. They had a coffee bar that had everything 24-7 which was great. We had a great stay and will go back again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The stay in the Hampton Inn was absolutely wonderful. I recommend this hotel to others who are looking for a clean friendly hotel to stay in. One thing about the Hampton Inn is that it will always be found in great condition. I really enjoy how clean the rooms and hotel were. I agree with the advertisement, OMG, TBIC. That means Oh my goodness, this bed is clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
jwalant j, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waterbury, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Mr.Anthony,
Thank you very much for taking time out to write a review about my hotel. I am glad you loved our hotel and loved rooms and cleanliness. I guarantee you that every guest gets new sheets and duvets every single time. Never ever we use used linens or duvets in rooms ever. Thank you for appreciating hard work of my Housekeeping team.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Staying at The Hampton Inn on business over the weekend, I was greeted by Gerry, very friendly and courteous, The room was flawless, perfect in everyway, Stayed and swam in their in ground pool,, I asked for a late check out and Gerry was more than Happy to meet my accommodations, If You are traveling through Waterbury and need a Great place to Relax and rest, this is the place, Great Breakfast in the morning you won't be dissappointed

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business