“Unexpected find of great bagels!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ami's Crispy Bagels LLC
Ranked #2 of 21 Bakeries in Waterbury
Virginia
“Unexpected find of great bagels!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Great bagels are hard to find. When I read the reviews, I tempered my expectations as I certainly didn't expect to find any while on a quick trip to Waterbury. These bagels are fantastic! They are the only bagels that come close...real close...to my favorite bagels ever which are found at Lighthouse Bagels in Corolla, NC...but I digress. The bagels here are thick and chewy and you could probably anchor a small boat with one...that's a great bagel. Yes, the service may not be the most warm and fuzzy but they put on plenty of cream cheese and they got my order correct. I can live with that as long as I can get those bagels!

• Visited July 2013

“Too bad the staff isn't friendly”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I live in the East End and would rather drive downtown to see Frank at the other Ami's. The East main street crew is not at all friendly and many days border on rude. One of the two younger twins is friendly. That's about it. It's a shame because the bagels are so good.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lobes34
Waterbury, Connecticut
“What else can you say!”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

The BEST bagels - hard to classify as a restaurant but really the best bagels you will ever have! hot and right from the oven - many choices

• Visited December 2012
Waterbury, CT
“Absolutely positively the best bagel you will have”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Never in my life have I had a better bagel...always fresh and tasty, and the home made cream cheese is to die for...the bagel flavors are amazing...especially the french toast (add sausage, egg and cheese and you have a sinful breakfast sandwich). They sell baker's dozens so I always feel like I'm getting extra :) Highly recommend!!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank jamid215
Naugatuck, Connecticut
“OMG”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Found this lil place by accident,best Bagel outside of NYC.Countless varities nice clean place,staff was very friendly

Visited September 2012