“Very Nice Motel”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Waterford
Jamestown, New York
“Very Nice Motel”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay here rooms very clean and traveler friendly. A very secure feeling and homey attmosphere. I would definitely stay here again given a chance. The proprietor was friendly and accommodating, in short I enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The staff was very friendly and make you feel at home. They have a grill by the pool and a gazebo. The back of the motel has benches to hang out in their quiet property. Accommodating parking for trucks . Maid did a great job cleaning up my son's popcorn crumbs .

• Stayed July 2014
Broomfield, Colorado
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We have stayed at the Oakdell 4 times in the last 7 months. We fine it to be pleasant and economical. We have no complaints with bed comfort or other amenities. We think it is great and will be back there soon!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Spencer, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Tge website certainly makes this place look much better then it is, after reading the previous reviews I figured go for it! Without bashing the staff who were very pleasant I will just speak about the things that left a "bad taste" in my mouth. The price was more then I was quoted in the phone, the bathroom had tons of rust, my feet were black from walking barefoot to and from the bathroom, my kids wanted to swim in the pool so when i noticed the big hose and vacuum in it I asked if it was open they say it was but no one bothered to remove the items. Both beds were springy and loud and the pillows were very flat. I just didn't like it one bit.

• Stayed June 2014
3 Thank ldubois78
Williamson, West Virginia
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Absolutely a wonderful place to stay! Everyone is so nice there and accommodating. I loved the way the hotel's rooms are different looking! Makes each time seem like a new experience all over again. I have never stayed somewhere where I felt like I was at home and to me that is Oakdell Motel. I too will be back, if I am ever in the area again! Thank you all for everything!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Trondheim, Norway
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The Oakdell Motel is a great place to stay when in Waterford. Gail, her staff and family, runs Oakdell in a family friendly atmoshere, and will always make you feel welcome. In addition, The Oakdell Motel will offer you great value for your money.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bjørn-Inge H
Mahopac, New York
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The owner Gail is so accommodating and sweet. The room was perfect for my husband and me. We already made reservations for July and will enjoy sitting by the pool. Great location and easy access to the highway.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waterford
Rodeway Inn Waterford
#2 of 4 in Uncasville
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#4 of 5 in New London

Been to Oakdell Motel? Share your experiences!