SpringHill Suites Mystic Waterford
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Oakdell Motel(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$83
Rodeway Inn Waterford(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$72
US$60
Rodeway Inn(Groton)
US$47
All reviewsmohegan suncoast guard academyfront deskfree breakfaststrip mallchuck e cheesesofa bedsitting areamystic areahot and cold itemsoatmealnew londonminute driveconvenient locationthe breakfast areathe spring hill suitesmake your own waffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The hotel was very clean from the lobby to the rooms. There were no marks or scuffs on the walls. The carpet was in decent shape through out. The beds were very very comfortable and the duvets were either new or freshly laundered. The room had a living room area with a kitchenette and desk and a very large couch There was a nice view of the lake from our room as well. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. I missed the breakfast so I can't comment on that. The only minor things I didn't like were the Styrofoam coffee cups and the thin towels. But Hey that would not keep me away from future visits. There are many restaurants nearby. I can highly recommend this hotel. It think it would be great for family traveling together. It would give a family elbow room while traveling.

Room Tip: Request a room on the back side of the hotel to catch a view of the lake.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Was really impressed with how clean this hotel was. Already a big Marriott fan, but this exceeded my expectations. VERY reasonably priced, great breakfast and friendly staff. Only 25 minutes from Mohegan Sun and Mystic CT. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sross64
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Redone lobby.. Mary at the desk was quite helpful in making my stay quite comfortable. Rooms were large and clean and warm. Even though the outside temperature was at -7. Just a little confusing getting access to the entrance to the hotel. On the GPS you have to use New London as the hotel address . This property had a nice heated pool and a complete work our area. Had a wonderful free morning breakfast. Wifi is also complementary.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2013

First time at a "Spring Hill" but Marriott is my favorite brand. This hotel has all upscale niceness of a Marriott but at a great price - especially as there is a full American breakfast (NOT continental as some in another review said). Eggs, sausage, hot waffles, then also the usual breads, cereal, yogurt, oatmeal fruit etc. At checkin they have coffee in the lobby and cookies - AND a bowl of Chuppa Chups - European lollipops hard to find in the USA! I got into a very nice conversation with the nice fellow checking us in. When we left he gave my daughter a big bag of them to take with! We got the room with the two queens and a sleeper sofa. It was a nice big room and the alcove with the sleeper sofa had its own TV. Bedding was the usual top notch Marriott bedding (soft blankets and firm bed). Pool was small but not very popular so we had it all to ourselves. In short, this was a great value at the price and a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: You can get on the side where you get a lake view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed here 11/30/13 for one night for a family function. Very friendly greeting at front desk started us off on the right foot, and things only got better from there. Warm cookies, hot coffee, very clean room in great condition. We had only one TV in the room between the living space and the bedroom (others have reported having 2), but that was fine for us. Carpeting looked new, crisp linens on the comfy bed, what more could you want? Hotel is located far enough off the highway that you hear no highway noise. Unfortunately we did not get to try the breakfast as we were meeting family in the morning, but we will stay here again I'm sure and we'll try it out then. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple