“Everything is Great”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Harry's is an awesome restaurant. The pizzas are delicious, and I especially love the crust. They also serve homemade lemon ice which is incredible.

Above all, I think their breakfast is my favorite. Come on a Saturday or Sunday morning to try some of the best pancakes ever! They're huge, fresh and fluffy. You won't be disappointed. My favorite are banana, white-chocolate chip.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Try the shrimp pizza (white). In fact, you can't go wrong with any of their pizzas! All delicious. Staff was very nice as well.

1  Thank a5z
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was raised on New York and New Haven pizza so my expectations were slim for a pizza joint in West Hartford. I was totally surprised at how good this pizza tasted! I think it easily rivals Pepe's in New Haven, except that Harry's has less grease. Toppings are plentiful, crusts are thin, and the sauce is wonderful. It's addictive! I only gave it 4 stars because I've never been able to order anything but pizza so I am unable to rate the other offerings. For pizza aficionados, it's definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Harry's is one of th best pizza restaurants in Connecticut, love the thin crust and great sauce. truly a good place to have a rich thin crust pizza like you find in new have a must go. great environment is west Hartford center, friendly staff and fast service and this is not frozen trust me. pleas try this out and you will agree.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

We certainly have a huge variety of pizzas in this area. So I was a little surprised that the crust was not very good at all at harrys on s main st. But the rest of it was ok. I would rate it a 3 out of 10 at best.