“Kind & Amazing Staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in West Haven
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The Front Desk Staff was kind & helpful throughout my stay. They made me feel at home and comfortable from the moment I checked in, to the moment I checked out. Staff was genuine and real, they were not fake and going through the motions like some staff members might be. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Holly A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Rebecca E,

Thank you for taking the time to write your wonderful review about your recent stay with us. I will be sure to share your kinds words with the team. I am so happy we achieved our goal in providing you a home away from home exeperience. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This IS the best place to stay, extremely clean, friendly staff, excellent food for the free complementary breakfast. Ruby greeted me at check-in and I was in my room with in 5 minutes. room was extremely clean and roomy. Used the fitness facility in the morning which was very clean, full with water and clean towels. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Northeast. Can walk across the parking lot to eat at Texas Roadhouse or can walk across the street to shop at Walmart. Right off the exit from I95. This could not be at a better location. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear 758beverlyc,

Thank you for you review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to see you had a chance to enjoy our fitness center and complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed there with my family. It was a decent stay. We had a one night and day as a stop on our road trip. Right by the highway, so that was nice. There was a walmart and some nice dine ins around the hotel if you didn't like their foods.

I recommend staying there!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Sally H,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad out location was nearby everything you needed while here. We hope to see you again whiole passing through Connecticut!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Clean, good breakfast, restaurant's close by, shopping close , and Gavi at the front desk is the best! Pool to play in and work out room with the basics. And cookies!!!! If you like BBQ try uncle willies right up the street.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ray S,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy you enjoyed our breakfast, pool, and fitness center. I am also happy to see you enjoyed our location to nearby resturants. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Staff was wonderful. Room was exceptionally clean. Breakfast was good. Great value and I would stay there again without hesitation. We had to leave the hotel at 4:00am and the front desk attendant promised that he would have fresh coffee for us when we checked out. HE DID!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Holly A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear James B,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. Even though it was a short one I am glad it was enjoyable. I will be sure to share with Nate how much the fresh coffee at 4am was appreciated. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Our hotel stay was incredible. The staff there was excellent to help us and we got there early so they had our room ready when we got there. Very pleased with everything. The food was good, and the pool was very relaxing.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tag721,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am so glad we were able to accommodate your early check in need. We are happy to see you were able to enjoy the breakfast and pool while here. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The Hampton Inn offers what any traveler would want-clean, modern rooms, impeccable service, free wifi, and free breakfast. Everything here is great-though a car is a must to get here (but it is only a ten minute drive or less to downtown New Haven), but really-what more could one ask for?

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear TheBGRTraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us. We are so thrilled to see that you had such an enjoyable stay!

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Haven
Courtyard New Haven at Yale
Hilton Garden Inn Milford
Omni New Haven Hotel at Yale
Hyatt Place Milford/New Haven

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites New Haven - South - West Haven? Share your experiences!