“A taste of Cajun”
Review of Creative Cooking Restaurant - CLOSED

Creative Cooking Restaurant
Price range: US$12 - US$22
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Not much to not like. The food is great and the amount is adequate. A little pricy but the food is worth it.

1  Thank infrequenttraveler8

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We got reservations at the last minute for the corner booth in the restaurant. My wife and I wore our wedding dresses their and everyone gave compliments. The staff was very polite including the owner. The food was very authentic. I have never tasted bourbon chicken and red beans & rice that tasted that good in my life. It was my wife's first time having crayfish and she loved it. Her dish included shrimp that were huge. The drinks were also a hit. We enjoyed every moment there.

1  Thank Tanya E
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Nice restaurant in an old house with great food and service. What more can you want! Live music some nights which sounded pretty good.

1  Thank Stan N
Reviewed 4 May 2014

If you like great food,done right,this is the place to enjoy,no place I've been to can compare,nor hold a candle too...

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I came here last year for brunch. It was gross so I never returned. Some friends really wanted to come for dinner, so I decided to give it a second chance. Glad I did!! The food was delicious and the atmosphere was hip. We went on a Friday evening while a live band was playing in the bar. Was fun and delicious and we will be back!! FYI there are some lighter foods like dinner salads available that are not listed in the trip advisor menu.

1  Thank ShorelineGuy