“Beautiful!”
Review of Boom Restaurant

Boom Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 36 Restaurants in Westbrook
Dining options: Reservations
Description: What's better than a delicious meal? A delicious meal with a view! Boom Restaurant overlooks the stunning Pilots Point Marina, so you can enjoy fresh caught seafood, steaks, and more while dining amongst the gorgeous dockings.
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We have been here many times over the years and have never been disappointed. We have not been here in over a year and it was such a beautiful fall evening we had to see what we had been missing. Love the location and what an awesome treat to be able to eat outside. They have installed new weather enclosures around the whole deck dining area, fantastic. We were greeted promptly and our server was Mike. Wine selections were great and we decided on a bottle of fume blanc. It was crisp, perfectly chilled and keep cold at the table with a lovely ceramic holder. My husband had the pear salad to start, delicious. I had the scallops, they were served with julienned carrots, haricots verts, and wasabi mashed potatoes, outstanding. My husband loved the crab cakes. The bread was so fresh and also delicious. Service was attentive and professional. We had a lovely evening and can not wait to dine here again!

1  Thank diddy66

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I met my parents at this restaurant for an evening meal. I wasn't expecting much for a restaurant in a marina, but I was blown away by this meal. The clam chowder was tasty, and my fish was perfectly cooked. Be sure to order the red onion rings, they were crispy and melted in your mouth. The wait staff was attentive and polite and had great recommendations. The view of the water is gorgeous. Thank you for the beautiful meal!!

1  Thank Kat0S11
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Beautiful spot in a marina overlooking the water and boats. Seafood dishes are to die for as well as all the appetizers, although menu is not huge. Good martinis. Both indoor and outdoor dining. Service can be somewhat sketchy. If you are looking for beautiful dishes, utensils, etc., this is not the place. And, it is somewhat pricey. But again, the seafood is great.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Boom was a great place to celebrate a birthday! Everyone loved their dinners and appetizers, with the exception of the Angus Steak.... it wasn't very tender. The service was very attentive but not over bearing. I read previous reviews about portions and cost. I agree the prices are a bit over priced but the portions were just fine. Love the atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

My wife and i visited for dinner 8/3/13. First impressions weren't good: the table setting reminded me of summer camp many years ago-heavy, clunky glass and silver ware. It took forever to receive service. Appetizers were good but way too large and over priced; quantity and price should be halved. The main course we ordered was fish and while it was ok, nothing more, the prices were out of line. We were presented with a bill just as we were about to order dessert, which, of course, we decided would best be consumed elsewhere. I think the captive audience they have from the attached yacht club has made them oblivious to the experience their prices would lead one to expect.

6  Thank lee r