“Best pancakes”

Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Westbrook
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a great spot, especially if you love pancakes. The other food is awesome also. The Westbrook location is small with a little parking lot. Sometimes hard to find a parking spot. They recently opened a new location in Madison CT, great spot, great place to have a wonderful meal. Prices are quite nice also.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I'm not kidding, we found Cristys on New Years Eve and came back...on New Years Day. My advice: get the pancakes. They are out of this world. They are crispy on the outside, fluffy and luscious on the inside, not to mention all the glorious flavors. If you love texture, i recommend the crunch or the macadamia nuts. My favorite is the pumpkin apple; its rich and the apples are freshly cooked to soft perfection. I must say through, you can't go wrong with the eggs benedict or waffles either. My absolute favorite breakfast restaurant.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is a small breakfast place that gets very crowded on the weekends.
It also serves lunch and dinner if you like.
You seat yourself (or wait if you get there late).
Its no frills, just GREAT breakfast and great prices.
The pancakes are off the chart delicious - fresh fruit and very large and lite.
The corned beef hash is the best I've ever had - loaded with corned beef, not just potatoes.

If your in Westbrook, CT. you must stop in - its really super. Just a fun place.
Enjoy!!

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Came in for lunch and the sign said to seat yourself... We sat amongst four other tables and after more than ten minutes not one of the servers would even look at us... Finally we were sick of it and got up and left. Get it together please but I won't be back.

1  Thank Emily R
Reviewed 3 February 2014

OK, the breakfast is wonderful. I've had pancakes, Belgiun waffle and eggs benedict: all top notch. The waffles came with fresh strawberries and a homemade topping. My daughter wants to go every weekend, and I typically oblige. However, we did try dinner. The fish and chips would not make anyone forget England.... Go for the GREAT 5-Star breakfast!