“And they're still in business?”

Cristy's Luncheonette
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Westbrook
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I must first say this was my first and last visit to Cristy's. Maybe my experience would be different if I gave it a second chance, but I won't. Absolutely the rudest waitress I've ever had. Sarcastic and witchy. Food was mediocre. Pancakes okay, nothing special (Denny's like) and mushrooms in my omelet needed to be cooked more and salt needed to be added to the eggs. They were tasteless. The waitress with fmdark blonde hair who wore it, onthe day I was in, in a low side pony tail, should never ever deal with people as her career. Do yourself a favor and go to Turtle Cafe just down the road (a walk away) and get superior food and service.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Stopped here for lunch with family on a Sunday. The place has great comfort/diner food. The BLT was fantastic!

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

No lie, if you want massive, delicious pancakes of all the varieties you could dream of, please come here! You won't regret it!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Once in awhile you need to have pancakes. Hot and fluffy. I Ordered banana crunch pancakes. I don't know what the crunch is, but it is delicious. Stays crunchy beginning to end. Even with syrup and real bananas. Coffee good, side of corn beef hash good. Yeah the place could be updated, but it is NOT dirty. If you like loud, busy, fast service and good breakfast choices you'll love this place. We discovered it by word of mouth at a party Friday night. Found out there is another one in Madison. Yea! Don't be afraid of the line. When we got there the line to be seated was LONG. We were seated in 10 minutes. Can't say enough about the service. Very attentive.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We've only eaten breakfast here, but it was delicious. Bring a hearty appetite. Their menu has a huge selection of pancakes. (I had oatmeal blueberry pancakes. They served them with confectioners sugar over the top. I wouldn't normally do this but it was good.) There's often a waiting line but it moves fairly fast. Very reasonable for what you get!