“Consistently great prepared foods”
Review of Bliss Gourmet Deli - CLOSED

Bliss Gourmet Deli
Reviewed 3 August 2014

What a find! It's not easy to locate a prepared food location on RT 1 (or near the shoreline for that matter) that offers the quality of Bliss Gourmet. If you are a boater or vacationing nearby and don't want to cook a lot then I highly recommend frequenting this establishment. They do have fresh meats and seafood for those who don't mind a little work in the kitchen. It seems they have something for everyone. Our Vegan guests were even pleasantly surprised by the options.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Bliss Gourmet is located directly on Westbrooks main drag Rt 1 just outside Pilots Point Marina.
Their main business is upscale takeout, off the hook salads and prepared foods(excellent chicken cutlets ) we often get takeout for dinner on our boat.

They also have a selection of meat if you're interested in taking something home to grill.

They recently began dinners with live music on their porch and we"re thrilled. We had a beet and goat cheese salad, fantastic, calamari with lemons fried with the squid vert different from the norm around here and a pizza while listening to a couple of fun loving guitar players. All for 30 bucks! Of course one of the reasons is that it's BYOB, which we love.

For visiting boaters this is your stop if you don't want fried everything or something different and delicious. They are open for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner and are the first stop outside Pilots Point Marina and well worth the visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I heard about this place and wanted to try it....why not. Cute location, very clean and organized outside. Inside there was an array of prepared foods,,,much to many to describe. There was a fresh meat and seafood area for those who wanted to cook at home or on the boat...it is summer. I ordered a roast beef sandwich. The beef was cooked in the Bliss, no cryovac stuff, to my standards...rare. I had it on a crusty grinder roll with all the fixins..superb. There was a nice setting area with tables ( inside or out ) for me to sit and enjoy. Oh, by the way, they also had potato salad and cole slaw if you wanted something on the side. I will be back, no question, to pick up some of those beautiful steaks. I would have bought some today but ...no cooler Anyway, at least try this place. Personally, I think you will like what you see and buy. If you hate it...blame me...smile

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We stopped by to get some food to eat by the water. Wow, were we surprised to find a gourmet deli here. Tuscan chicken, olives of every kind, roasted Brussels sprouts (tasted peanuty) and frangelico mousse for dessert, and muffins for breakfast. Good thing we don't live nearby, it would be a daily stop, yum!