“Perfect lunch location! Yum!!”
Review of Whole Enchilada

Whole Enchilada
Ranked #26 of 36 Restaurants in Westbrook
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I love this place and go to it every time I visit the shoreline! The food is so good and filling too! The staff is sweet and they get food out fast. The pico de gallo is delicious! Way healthier than any other fast food place!

There are newer reviews for Whole Enchilada

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We went here for Cinco de Mayo because the other Mexican place was way too crowded. I am from AZ and was pleasantly surprised to find the two workers really knew what they were doing! I asked for green sauce on my enchilada (not on the menu) and he made i for me, delicious! Not too heavy on cheese, and the corn tortillas were obviously fresh, very soft. They also had Mexican Coke, which is my absolute favorite! I was so happy to find a little piece of home while on vacation. I loved this place and would recommend it to anyone who wants to experience REAL Mexican food.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Forget the "Bell" -- this is real mexican food, slow cooked and yummy. They have great vegetarian options as well.

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Food was fresh and good. Special requests didn't seem appreciated. Outside seating is nice and prices are reasonable for the area.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Not a big mex fan but love their turkey chili and burritos.everthing is made right before your eyes. Very clean. Nice local people

1  Thank RXMAN2