First let me say we owned a time share here for 10 years.
We finally sold it. Thank goodness..........
Because this is one of the only resorts on The Connectiuct Shoreline the owners and staff of this facility feel that they are doing you a favor by being here and do not realize that there are other places to vacation in New England.
Not at all Customer friendly or customer oriented.
Not a handicap friendly facility.
Rooms and condo units are old and need a facelift.
In fact, the rooms actually are on a slant.
Heating and cooling systems do not work efficiently .
Restaurant is mediocore at best. Much better food availble off the premises at say Macdonalds or Burger King.
The service ( Check in or Check out ) leaves alot to be desired.
The original owner of the property that Waters edge is located on , Bill Hahn,The Bill Hahn resort, would be very disapointed in what has happened to what was originally a wonderful facility . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waters Edge Resort and Spa offers elegant accommodations, superb dining and a waterfront location, making us the premier choice in Westbrook CT hotels. Ideally situated for business and leisure travelers, families, groups and couples, Waters Edge Resort offers guests a historic experience in a breathtaking setting for the most unforgettable stays. Enjoy onsite dining when you stay with us, rejuvenating spa services, expansive event space and so much more on the Connecticut shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Water's Edge Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water`s Edge Hotel Westbrook
- Water`s Edge Resort And Spa
- Waters Edge Hotel