“Love shake shack and their new and improved fries!”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #23 of 177 Restaurants in Westport
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving the most delicious burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in tonight & had a burger & fries & blueberry lemonade. Had a 2nd order of fries/do good! Burger had a bit too much shack sauce on it :( love his the burger looks, ways so fresh & tasty! Lemonade super good too! Thanks shack!

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Shake shack makes some of the juiciest and hands down BEST burgers. Great price great quality burgers fries and shakes. Go there now.

1  Thank Keith R
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I found this place using Scout on my Samsung phone. We were there over the weekend on our way back to Boston from NJ and were so excited to see that they had outside dining on the deck and a nice big bowl of water for dogs.

The shakes were good but not as frozen/cold as i like. Probably because it was so hot. Delicious, nevertheless.

We ordered cheeseburgers and fries. The fries were really good, nice and hot and fresh. The burgers left a lot to be desired. They were very thin and chewy. Loved how they cut the rolls though. The don't slice all the way through so it's like burger pocket.

Wicked expensive. 2 one-patty burgers, 2 small fries, 2 shakes = $45. Out of control for a small, not so great a burger.

Inside is really cool, literally and figuratively. Funky decor, they had the soccer game on and everyone was just having a great time.

One thing they have down is the order and pick up line. Really streamlined, which I love. I used to be in the restaurant business and disorganized takeout drives me nuts.

I'd go back again one more time to see if maybe we hit it on a bad day but if it's the same, won't go back.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

After hearing much hype and positive feedback about Shake Shack, I visited with friends for lunch. It was totally what I was expecting and more! The burger was one of the best I have ever had - up there or better than 5 Guys, In-N-Out, and Plan B, all of which I also love. The service was very quick and friendly as well. Can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great quality meat and other ingredients, well presented, made to order -- this is our default burger and it is consistently great