“Ok place to stop for a burger”
Review of Shake Shack

Shake Shack
Ranked #22 of 175 Restaurants in Westport
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: Shake Shack is a modern day "roadside" burger stand serving the most delicious burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Shake Shack is located right on the Rt 1, so it's convenient. We stopped in for a burger, we ordered the Smoke Shack and it was ok. I think it's a little pricey, $6.25 for a burger with a piece of bacon and a cherry pepper. Lunch was $20, for 2 burgers, an order of fires and one small soda. Next time we will go to the Black Duck, burgers are much better there.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The good:
-the burger. Well seasoned meat. Yummy squishy bun. They're mayo stuff was pretty good.

The so-so:
-the fries. Nothing to write home about. Mine were underseasoned though - ack!
-the atmosphere. Meh. Pretty loud too.

The bad:
-seriously cranky and unpleasent service. All 3 people we interacted with looked like they hated being there. The person taking my order acted like I insulted her mother when I asked what they're Shack sauce was. (by the way, it's not so horrible as all the atrocities happening in our world, it's just if you're paying big $$ for a burger you want to know what's on it!)
-expensive

The bottom line:
-probably a great place if you end up drunk and hungry on a weekend night and just want a tasty burger and have $ to blow.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I literally just left this place. I drove by it a while back and thought how cool it looked so I finally went there to eat. As soon as I walked in, the people behind the counter were being loud, and stomping. Totally unprofessional. I ordered a plain hamburger which I thought was a little greasy but pretty good. Kept eating and realized the meat was so pink. It disgusted me. Do they know how to cook their meat? The fries were okay. Nice and crispy, just really greasy and you need to dumb a few packets on salt to get a taste. Now onto the shake. I got a small chocolate shake... It was the absoulte WORST thing I have ever tasted in my life. Absoultely disgusting! Never going here again. Wish there was a rating lower than 1..

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in tonight & had a burger & fries & blueberry lemonade. Had a 2nd order of fries/do good! Burger had a bit too much shack sauce on it :( love his the burger looks, ways so fresh & tasty! Lemonade super good too! Thanks shack!

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Shake shack makes some of the juiciest and hands down BEST burgers. Great price great quality burgers fries and shakes. Go there now.

1  Thank Keith R