“Great ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

A nice tangy barbeque sauce on those ribs, a perfect bowl of beans and good fries. That was our lunch today, a good one.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We were a group of 8 out celebrating my wife's birthday. Here is what happened from the second we walked in.

The server didn't introduce herself or meet us with a positive attitude (Not a big deal)

drink orders were taken from 6 then she walked away, I got her atten and mentioned that 2 people still needed to order and she was not apologetic. Just said "ok what did you guys want"

Got Every order wrong, brought out water for my pregnant wife 20 mins after everyone got their beer and bourbons...left the tray next to my seat and forgot it there got the rest of the night.

Gave drinks to the wrong people all 3 times. Forgot the ice in the bourbon EVERY time..

Got our orders wrong ( not a slight bit apologetic ) didn't come around to ask to refill the water..had to ask all 3 times.

I'm sure I'm leaving out about half the other non-sense but then had the balls to give herself a 20% tip automatically added to the bill. I get that with large group tips added automatically but she couldn't have done worse if she tried. I would never eat there again, just not worth the lack of service

Reviewed 24 March 2014

The barbecue is alright, just not good enough to come back to. There is better up the road at Wilson's or on a weekend in my backyard; this place just has better atmosphere (than Wilson’s).

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Visited Bobby Q's on a Saturday Night and it was understandably busy but it did not detract from the experience at all.

We were seated within 15 minutes of checking in and the server, Jon, was friendly and great.

We tried the 'Texas Twisters' for an appetizer which were essentially BBQ Springrolls. They were hot and crispy on the outside and stuff with brisket, onions, peppers and beans.

I tried the Burnt End 'sandwich' which was openfaced with the Beef Burnt Ends piled high on top of texas toast. They were still quite moist and deliciously smoky. I tried the house-made chips as my side and was solidly reward. They were thickly cut and super crisp with just a hint of BBQ Seasoning on them.

Overall we had a great experience and will definitely be going back to try out the menu.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great big menu...can't wait to try it all!! I've had pulled pork sandwiches, chilli, chicken...everything has been delicious!! Highly recommend!