“TRIP TO BOSTON”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Willington
ct
“TRIP TO BOSTON”
Reviewed 31 January 2009

we stay here at rodeway inn willington.very nice motel right on the hwy,staff are very pleasent .my car was broke down staff help me lot.room was nice and clean i will stay again

• Liked — great accomodation
  • Disliked — na
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 January 2009

My husband and I were on our honeymoon (on our way to New York)...it was getting late and I was getting grumpy and tired. The Rodeway Inn was near by according to our gps. So without any reviewing we booked our room. It took a dozen times before the key worked (this was the first sign of how our night was going to be). It smelt odd when we walked in but I decided I could ignore that. But then the shower was filthy! Definitely had not been cleaned! When I got out I didnt feel much cleaner (not to mention the only thing supplied...a bar of soap...what happened to shampoo?) I inspected the towel and found bodily hair-GROSS!!!! I climbed into bed and found more bodily hair and even a booger on my pillow case. Needless to say I made my husband get our sleeping bags out of the trunk of our car! Much cleaner!I was happy to pack up in the morning to leave! The icing on the cake was checking out...with the absolute rudest man behind the counter. It was honestly unbelieveable...

• Liked — I did get to sleep.
  • Disliked — Everything.
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KPandJP

Travellers are raving about these Willington hotels

New York
Reviewed 10 October 2008

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at in my life.
The staff is completely rude and untrustworthy.
The rooms are dirty.
The bathroom was not cleaned before we got there, when we told the staff (staff in this hotel is one person) he handed us windex and paper towels (and a plunger.)
Don't stay here unless you are a trucker and even then I would think twice.

• Liked — Absolutely Nothing
  • Disliked — The Staff
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled with family
MA
Reviewed 9 August 2008

This hotel is in horrible shape! Leaking air conditioners, broken elevator, poorly groomed grounds, broken light switches, toilet paper holders, soot on walls, pool closed for more than 2 years. Please do not waste your money on this hotel.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
New York
Reviewed 23 July 2008

We stayed here in June for a couple of nights. We asked for a non-smoking room, one queen bed. I also called the same morning that we were going to check in to remind them we were going to be late and the conditions we would like for our reservation. Apparently there was no problem.
We got there and our room had 2 beds and smelt bad. We went to the front desk and we met this "funny" person who treated us in a very disrespectful way. he told us we were crazy and bad people!He also made fun about my requirement of one bed. We ere trying to get another bedroom but we just found more problems. The worst was that he was the geneal manager. What else can you ask for????
The beds were dirty, bed bugs, sheets full of hairs, the carpet didn't seem to be cleaned since a long time ago.
The best was the shower!
The breakfast...I can tell you I am not a gourmet person and that was inacceptable!
The hotel is dirty, they do not take care of anything.
If you have any other choice, please, do not stay here. It is cheap but you feel so bad, that you just want to come back home.
pay a little bit more and stay in, at least, a clean place.
Thank you.

• Liked — Nothing, I'm sorry
  • Disliked — terrible experience, that's all I can say
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled as a couple
New Brunswick
Reviewed 26 January 2008

On our way to Florida, we found this hotel on room saver. It is next to a truck stop. The yard was not shoveled. Bathroom light was burnt. Shower / tub had build up of scum on walls, missing picture over bed, hole in ceiling, thick uncomfortable plastic covers over mattresses...but I thought we would make the best of it and not complain. Then in middle of night I got 4 or 5 large bites on my chest while sleeping (bed bugs?) and awoke and recorded everything. I could not sleep the rest of the night and we left in the morning. This was our worst experience in a hotel, so don't stay there. It is not clean. I almost forgot one of the beds had lots of small hairs in sheets. I even complained to the front desk clerk the next day and asked for his manager to call me which he never did so it tells you also about the bad customer service!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — bed bugs
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 23 May 2007

Terrific location, right off I-84. Clean, basic accomodations. Friendly staff, encountered no problems. Fair price for an econo-lodge. Shares the same parking lot with a 24 hour truck stop. No wi-fi service available in motel (at the time of my stay in March 2007). Continental breakfast was basic, but more than acceptable. Motel room and facility was clean.

• Stayed March 2007, travelled on business
2 Thank larilu
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willington
Red Roof Inn Hartford - Vernon
Hampton Inn Sturbridge
#4 of 14 in Sturbridge
Nathan Hale Inn and Conference Center
Americas Best Value Inn - Manchester

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!