“2nd Stop heading north”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“2nd Stop heading north”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

This hotel was very easy to find. Right off of I-91 heading north. I almost stayed in springfield but choose to stay here so I wouldn't have to pay for parking. The room was clean and the employees were very nice. Really can't say more about the service.

I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Typical Marriott hotel. Very nicely appointed and staffed. I only came to this hotel because of a national conference being held here. I normally pick cheaper hotels that have a contentinal breakfast included.

• Stayed April 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

Only 10 minutes from the airport. Shuttle from the airport runs every 30 minutes. Hotel is clean and nice. Be careful, if you are there for a few days and didn't rent a car, there isn't a restaurant within walking distance. The on site bar restaurant isn't bad, but the menu is limited and expensive. A bottle of domestic beer is 5 dollars. Hotel is well run.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sarvs66
Venice, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

This is a wonderful hotel, well appointed, lots of amenities, great room and a caring and helpful staff. I've been attending a specific function here for a lot of years now and they never cease to provide us anything and everything we need for our stay.

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms that face out over the fields, rather than those over the parking lot.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

I have been staying at the Hartford Marriott for over a month now with work, but wanted to share how great the staff have been at this hotel. During the course of the 2013 Blizzard, the hotel made a plan for their staff and followed through to be sure the guest services were never interrupted. To my surprised, after receiving over 2' of snow, the staff completely cleared off and dug out every car in the parking lot. I have NEVER seen such service or dedication to the guests as it would have been nearly impossible for us to do this on our own.
On a day to day basis, the service element at this hotel is outstanding, The rooms are well kept and restaurant/ bar staff are always pleasant. Any short comings this older building may hold are more than made up for with what the staff brings to the table. Thanks for taking such good care of us!

Room Tip: Corner room are bigger
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Michelle M
Suffern, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

A few months ago I reserved a room for 2 nights as I was attending a church conference 3 miles away. I have stayed here many times and am never disappointed. The people are pleasant, go out of their way to go the extra mile and the ammenities are perfect. This time I had a king size room and they put a rollaway bed in here also in case someone ended up staying over due to the weather. When I checked in, Casey was pleasant and helpful, allowing me to add a day to my stay in anticipation of the snowstorm. I always find the rooms serene and restful. Room service was prompt, hot and tasty and the housekeeping service is immaculate. I have a picture window in my first floor room outlooking the front of the hotel and my car. Continuously, staff have been snowblowing and shoveling since the snow began and one of the workers told me he would be shoveling out my car in anticipation of me leaving first thing in the morning. I brought many projects with me that are impossible to do in my usual noisy environment so I am in heaven. The peace and quiet, luxury and good food have turned a bad winter event into a blessing for me and I will return to the real world a very rested lady! Thank you to everyone at Hartford Airport Marriott for consistantly being the best you can be. I appreciate you all. God bless you.

Room Tip: Any room I have been assigned has been perfect but I think Room 117 where I am now is my favorite!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank amhoney
Chennai
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

I visited this place in Dec'2011 during my business trip. This hotel did not live up to my expectation. I had a bad experience during the booking of the hotel. Rooms were not spacious as in other Marriotts across the world. Behavior of the stuffs were very friendly and food was ok, compared to the price. Overall experience, I found this hotel to be an average one.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor
Courtyard Hartford Windsor
Residence Inn Hartford Windsor
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport

Been to Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport? Share your experiences!