“Great stay!”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
New York City, New York
“Great stay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We booked a room last minute and it was perfect for a nights rest. Quiet area, close to BDL, they have a hotel shuttle that I presume may be for airport transportation but I didn't ask as we didn't need that service. The rooms were adequate in size and the beds comfortable. Staff was accommodating. Restaurant was pricy and we ordered ten mins prior to closing so a review wouldn't be fair, though I will say it was suffice my for weary travelers at 11pm. The fitness center has cardio, free weights and universal equipment in a moderately sized room. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Duluth, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

A typical clean business room on the concierge level of the hotel. Nice personal amenities . Great hot water but the room temperature seemed stuffy. Overall clean and friendly. Great view of barns that made me feel like I had stepped back in time into old New England which I thought was cool.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Penni H
Dacula, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I will start by stating I generally stay at Hilton brand hotels, and this is why... The cost per night I am paying here (yes, I am currently here) is our corporate rate of $160.00 per night, and for that I am getting a small to average size room, no free internet, and no free breakfast. I can however, pay 10.00 per night for internet, if I would like it, pay unreal prices for food at the hotel dinning facility, or even pay 6.00 for a cup of coffee at the in-house Starbucks.

Oh, and they didn't even charge extra for the mold in the shower. Or the other person's hair on my bath towel... yes, "towel" as there was only one. I do like at least 2, for after all, I am a woman and like one for my body and one for my hair.

Not impressed and doubt I will be returning.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Malta, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

This place is awesome except that there was a dance recital that took over the hotel...I would like to say that we ate dinner in the bar/restaurant and they were overwhelmed .. "Noel" the bartender was amazing! We watched her running ragged trying to take care of a FULL bar and tables with no glasses to make drinks in running in and out of the kitchen to find glasses and find out why ALL her customers were waiting so long to get their food.. All the while with a smile and apologetic professional manner.. This poor girl was worked in the ground with only one person "Lacy" helping her, who was completely rude to me when I asked for a glass of wine and actually plopped the glass down in front of me and walked away with a nasty look that even the people both sides of me were shocked at! I can almost guarantee Noel was tipped poorly by anyone who Lacy supposedly helped her with by all the talking and looks on people's faces when Lacy walked away! This girl has no business working with people let alone assisting the bartender and negatively affected her tips at the end of the night after working so hard... I'm hoping that people saw the whole picture as I did and after making sure Noel was guaranteed the ENTIRE tip with nothing going to Lacy, we tipped her $50 on $68 because yes she was that good! I would also like to say "Nate" the manager was the only one we saw working as hard as Noel, serving food and continually communicating with Noel to try to help.. We didn't have to say a word, cuz when Nate brought us our dinner we waited an hour for, he apologized and said the meal was free because of us waiting so long.. Now that's customer service! And that's why Noel got a $50 tip and we will definitely be going back to the Marriott the next time we are in Conn.!!! Good job Noel and Nate and thank you for working so hard to ensure our customer satisfaction

• Stayed April 2014
Canton, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

This hotel property is an excellent place to stay. I go there once a year for an annual event and look forward to it. The staff is first class, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the atmosphere is elegant, yet trendy. The lobby decor has been recently updated and it is very nice. The food is quite good as well.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Generously sized rooms and location close to the airport makes it a perfect desitnation for travelling for work. Pillows are extremely soft though which made sleeping tad uncomfortable but apart from that its all good.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Bhavik_D
North Branford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a few times when booked on an early morning flight out of Bardley. The staff is always welcoming and attentive. It makes the stay so much nicer!! The rooms are quiet and the beds very comfortable. Love the new Starbucks, a great addition! The shuttle bus drive makes it so personal. We truly enjoyed the homey feel when bringing us to the airport. Then picking us up upon return is like being picked up by a family member. A lover of Marriott anyway, this property upholds their great reputation. We wouldn't think of staying anywhere else in the area

Room Tip: I've stayed in several rooms, all were great