“A little dated but good”

Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is a little dated but the room was fine, fitness room was nice and the restaurant was okay. The concierge though had great food at night - much better than what I have seen at other marriott's. All and all this marriott is pretty good and would return. Also, it's right off of 91 so easy for business travel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Windsor CT Marriott is in a easy to get to location. Very clean. The lobby is very nice. My room was spacious and clean. The staff is friendly. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere,the food is good and the bartender/waitress Nawal exceptional!! Her martini's...to die for!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 27 August 2014

If you are looking for a nice, clean and relaxing place to stay in Windsor, CT I would highly recommend the Windsor Marriott! The rooms and lobby were spotless and the decor was very up to date. The best part of our stay was the visit to the River City Grille. They have a good variety of foods and everything that my party had was delicious. Nawel the waitress/bartender was top notch and makes the best margarita you will ever have!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This is my third stay at the Marriott Hartford/Windsor Airport within 2 months. I met Aidan on my first visit and had the pleasure of "conversating" with him on my current (3rd) visit. I love the hotel - a mirror image of my favorite; Marriott Cincinnati Airport which I get to about 4 times a year. So what do I love? The reps remember me (or at least they do a really good job of making it appear so),the aesthetic are marvelous (other than this I would stay at the Courtyard a few steps away - gotta keep it in the Marriott family), The concierge lounge has been the source of some really wonderful conversations, meals and libations, without asking I end up in the "executive block" and I do believe this is because attention is paid to the fact that I keep returning! Loyalty has its perks. I am loyal to Marriott and they take really good care of me. In addition to Aidan, thanks to Giselle and Josh and countless others.

Room Tip: be loyal to Marriott. become a gold member and the rest will fall into place. Actually I became a...
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Stayed for three nights on Business with the family. Great place overall. It has a restaurant and ample parking. Lots of people using the place when we were here. There is easy access to the airport and shuttles run all the time. The shuttles are constantly running all over the place. The room was nice, clean and comfy. The staff was excellent. Standing at the door to greet you as you enter. When I checked in the host came from behind the desk to show me where the elevators were located. The kids enjoyed the pool. There is a small Starbucks in the lobby. I enjoyed my stay and will return in the future.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

The Windsor mariott is a wonderful hotel. Make sure you check out the river city grille. Nawal is the best bartender I have ever come across!! The food is also wonderful as well as the rest of the staff but if you want a good drink ask for Nawal!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 21 August 2014

As one who has become accustomed to the standards set by all Marriott brands over 30 years of work travel, I am highly impressed with the Hartford/Windsor Airport Marriott. The hotel lived up to the high expectations of cleanliness, a cool room, good selection of television channels, and a comfortable bed. The surprise came from the concierge room. The evening reception was fabulous, with a an assortment of food that included salmon, braised beef, fruit, a wide selection of cheeses, along with complementary red and white wine. To top that, there was a wide selection of goodies on the desert bar. The most impressive part of my stay was the employees I met. In short, you can not go wrong with the Hartford/Windsor Airport Marriott.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor
Courtyard Hartford Windsor
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
Residence Inn Hartford Windsor
Hartford Marriott Downtown

Been to Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport? Share your experiences!