“As you'd expect from a chain hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Tempe, Arizona
“As you'd expect from a chain hotel”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The Hilton Gardeb Inn at Bradley Int'l was neither over the top nor rock bottom. It provided everything you'd need for a business trip or a weekend vacation. They have conference rooms, small dining area for dinner as well as a breakfast buffet. The hotel like most now-a-days offer free wifi access throughout the property and a 24 hr business center to use.

As a leisure trip, my wife and I found that the pool/spa was closed when we went. Also looked extremely tiny compared to most other hotel pools. The fitness center was basically a closet with a few machines available for use. We were disappointed that there are no signs indication were the stairs are located, which is interesting on its on, because in the event of a fire you're suppose to use the stairs! So good like finding them as the hotel fills with smoke. The property does have complimentary parking which is abundant. They also have a 24hr gift store stocked with sodas, beer, and ice cream. The few staff that we encountered were friendly enough and helpful as well.

When we arrived to the room the T.V. didn't work because it was unplugged, also there was a light out in the bathroom. Speaking of the T.V. though, they only have less than 30 channels (some duplicates, some that don't work). The bed was comfy for a good nights rest, and the overall cleanliness was up there.

We as a couple will probably come back, but may try the Marriott or Hyatt which neighbor this hotel before then.

• Stayed November 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
West Trenton, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Not sure why I was surprised as I have never stayed in a Hilton Garden Inn. Unsure how old the property is but it was very clean and fairly modern. Must say the check in area is behind a common area and in a weird place however service was very prompt. Only complaint (and if you have read any of my reviews in the past, I am a shower head snob) the shower head was weak. I don't need to have my skin ripped off, but I also don't like not being able to get warm when I have hot water and a stream. Other than that...this is a nice place to stay. Nothing around it (that we saw) other than other hotels, however it is very close to the airport. They have a shuttle (driver was right on time for 6:00 a.m. pickup) FREE to the airport which was very handy. Didn't eat there or do anything but sleep and shower, but it was satisfactory. Only other complaint is that the rate was expensive ($169.00/ night Nov 2013) and that is through our corporate travel website.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dacula, Georgia
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Let me start by saying that I always stay Hilton whenever possible. I am a Hilton snob. Ok, with that out of the way, I will do my very best to not stay at this location ever again. Check-in was easy, however the young lady didn't seem to enjoy her job very much. She did not recognize my status with Hilton (not a huge deal, but I would have liked the bottled water - more on that later).
Once I had my card key in hand, I headed to the elevator and went to what I thought was my room. I slid the card in the door, opened it, and realized that either a) Hilton had assigned me a roommate, or b) someone was already sleeping in that bed. So, back down to the front desk I went. When I explained to the still-not-liking-my-job young lady that I would rather have my own room, thank you, she asked "Well, who is in there?" Ummm, I don't know - you all dole out the rooms, yes?
After finding me a different room, and handing me back an updated card key, I did ask her for the water - she never offered - to which she said "Oh yeah, I guess you can have that."
So, back up the elevators, and this time no roommate.
About 10 minutes later, I am unpacking, washing my face, etc, and the room phone rings. It's Ms. Happy pants from the front desk "Hi, which room are you in now?" I said "Well, you called me" "Oh, right, I mean, which room did you go to first?" I told her, she thanked me, we hung up. She called back.... 2 more times.... I am convinced that even now, 2 days later, they have no idea who is in that other room. She did assure me that for my trouble breakfast would be on the hotel the next morning, but alas, no coupon ever arrived under my door as she promised. However, I asked for it upon my checkout.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank LLe0n
Windsor, United States
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The staff makes this hotel great, we used the stay / park option for the airport. A week away pays for the room if you would otherwise have to park at the airport. Drivers were on-time. The food was very good and the waiter in the dining area was great.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

New York, New York
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Stayed here for three days with my crew for an independent documentary I am producing and the Hilton Garden Inn far exceeded my expectations. Staff was courteous and incredibly helpful, always on point. Rooms were super clean. Hotel seems news. Hotel even has a cute little pool and a very nice little gym. Breakfast was far more lavish than I had imagined. Really wonderful stay and I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. You can tell this place must be really well managed, because the staff all seem to be on the same team, and seem to enjoy making every happy. Refreshing to stay with people who seem to take pride in their work. THANK YOU Hilton Garden Inn. I will be looking to stay at other Hilton Garden Inns across the country because of our great experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank SeetheWholeWorld
rochester, NY
Reviewed 4 November 2013

We stayed here recently and the quality of this Hotel was very good, highly recommend if staying in the Hartford area. The room was clean and well maintained, the location is in a quiet area outside of the city of Hartford and is easily accessible from the main highway and easy to find. We would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

San Antonio, TX
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stayed here on a business trip with two other colleagues. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and up-to-date. The beds were very comfortable. The location was great for our trip with easy access to the airport and our business meeting.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport
Courtyard Hartford Windsor
Residence Inn Hartford Windsor
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport? Share your experiences!